Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sat 10/24 6pm UK time)
Price: £15.99

11182337-1234334249054724.jpg

11182337-9024334249068821.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this will stick around like the others for a few months or go quickly.
Again too much coming for November and although I previously ordered with Amazon I was going to cancel and re order in December if avaliable. I might take the risk and wait a month

I will be pre ordering this tomorrow
The Artwork is as I expected and looks good and I expect will have embossing as usual

I had this on pre order with amazon but I cancelled that order as they would have eventually cancelled the order anyway

The price is not bad for a Zavvi Disney Steelbook
Another Disney Steelbook to add to my Collection

I have all of the Zavvi Disney Collection Steelbooks so far so I was always getting this

I've never seen this fully. What I did see I liked though so I'll chance a buy.Nice art too!

This time every year I still wish for a Hocus Pocus Steelbook but it's still not even out here on blu ray. Outrageous!

Looking forward to this . . . and a darn good price for a Disney steelbook IMO plus it's NEW TO THE U.K. in Blu-ray format.
Instant pre-order for me as it's bound to look and feel nice in-hand :thumbs:

How is it a Zavvi exclusive if Amazon are selling it?
Amazon not selling this the listing they had was an error as was all the pre order listings with BD in the title and they have removed these listings from the website
This has happened before with previous zavvi exclusives and eventually amazon send an email your order is cancelled
You will get order canceled email at some stage if you ordered from amazon

Anytime you see a Pre Order steelbook listing on Amazon with BD in the title listing it is a Zavvi exclusive and your order won't be sent by amazon as it is a Zavvi exclusive and just before release date you will get a email from amazon to tell you they can't supply you with your order

This Steelbook will only be available after release date from third party sellers on Amazon
Before release date as in a Pre Order it will only be available to pre order from Zavvi

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill
How is it a Zavvi exclusive if Amazon are selling it?

It was lies, all of it!

The Amazon listing was wrong, it's exclusive to zavvi unfortunately but that was going to happen all along.

I personally think the front could of been more colourful but it still looks great. Hoping the inside is the football match but i think it might be a under water scene

Reactions: Sigill