Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sat 10/24 6pm UK time)
Price: £15.99

11182337-1234334249054724.jpg

11182337-9024334249068821.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the Disney Classics a lot in this forum were not born when the films were first shown in the cinemas
That's the beauty of disney the films from the 30's/40s/50s/60s/70s/80s these films are enjoyed by all age groups and different generations and new generations still to come

How old a film does not matter a classic is timeless as is a black and white film thats considered a good film
A good made film remains good no matter how old it is and should be enjoyed by all as time passes
Disney where clever when the films started to come out on VHS/DVD/Blu-ray having them only available for limited period
The next time made available they had another generation of kids and adults who were kids previously purchasing for themselves and their kids and so on

They have though dropped the disney vault due films been downloaded and available to view on Sky Disney Netflix etc so you dont have to wait now for a Blu-ray or DVD release when you can see the film anyway on TV in HD
The next format to replace Blu-ray will see the disney classics get released on that new format and the cycle will start again

Price been less is good as it means better chance of sales and value for the customer

The Disney Classics there is not that many left now for a steelbook release so the live action films you are seeing getting a steelbook releases makes sense but some of these don't have the same timeless classic impact the older animated films have

For me Disney films should be always available
I'm 49 next month and will be 50 next year and I will be collecting disney films for many more years to come

Most of the Disney Classics a lot in this forum were not born when the films were first shown in the cinemas
That's the beauty of disney the films from the 30's/40s/50s/60s/70s/80s these films are enjoyed by all age groups and different generations and new generations still to come

How old a film does not matter a classic is timeless as is a black and white film thats considered a good film
A good made film remains good no matter how old it is and should be enjoyed by all as time passes
Disney where clever when the films started to come out on VHS/DVD/Blu-ray having them only available for limited period
The next time made available they had another generation of kids and adults who were kids previously purchasing for themselves and their kids and so on

They have though dropped the disney vault due films been downloaded and available to view on Sky Disney Netflix etc so you dont have to wait now for a Blu-ray or DVD release when you can see the film anyway on TV in HD
The next format to replace Blu-ray will see the disney classics get released on that new format and the cycle will start again

Price been less is good as it means better chance of sales and value for the customer

The Disney Classics there is not that many left now for a steelbook release so the live action films you are seeing getting a steelbook releases makes sense but some of these don't have the same timeless classic impact the older animated films have

I'm 49 next month and will be 50 next year and I will be collecting disney films for many more years to come

Well said :)

I have loved Disney from a very young age and I hope people are still enjoying them in many more decades :)

I could have written that myself, just turned 52 and still and still enjoy a good Disney film, as a family we all enjoy the Disney films, music, theme parks and most anything else that comes along.
Off to order this right away

Omg if you are over the age of 20 and haven't seen this film shame lol

It's awesome you'll love it, classic Disney and the songs are lovely
It's very similar in style to Mary Poppins. Same Director, song writers, and visually very much the same. Great film.

On its merry way (along with "Deliverance").
Bought it despite believing it will still be in the listings a year from now . . .