Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sat 10/24 6pm UK time)
Price: £15.99

11182337-1234334249054724.jpg

11182337-9024334249068821.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure this is just a regular blu ray release. It's not out on blu-ray over here in UK, unlike America

Even though this is listed on Amazon UK I have a gut feeling this is actually a Zavvi exclusive
The listing looks like a third party seller getting a listing up early

The giveaway in the listing is this BD Steelbook
When you see a listing with BD Steelbook it usually turns out to be a Zavvi exclusive

Reactions: alan chaplin
Even though this is listed on Amazon UK I have a gut feeling this is actually a Zavvi exclusive
The listing looks like a third party seller getting a listing up early

The giveaway in the listing is this BD Steelbook
When you see a listing with BD Steelbook it usually turns out to be a Zavvi exclusive

thx paul thought zavvi are the only ones doing disney steelbooks

Doesn't appear to be a third party as Amazon has their pre-order price guarantee applicable; also it says dispatched from and sold by Amazon. I don't care who sells, though; as long as I can get one and it pairs well alongside my Mary Poppins.

Its the same with previous Zavvi exclusives listed for pre order on Amazon the seller was listed as Amazon every time and they also included pre order price promise
What happens is your order get cancelled just before release date and then gets re listed after release date with the third party seller name listed

Have a look there are a few pre order BD Steelbook releases listed and these are Zavvi Exclusives

It's the same third party seller every time who Amazon list themselves as the seller when it's a pre order release and none of the pre orders get despatched

Last edited:
It's also possible this won't be a Steelbook but just a Amaray release as there is a few other Disney titles with same release date and these are Amarary Blu-Ray's

It's also possible this won't be a Steelbook but just a Amaray release as there is a few other Disney titles with same release date and these are Amarary Blu-Ray's

I think your right with the Amazon listing but the other new Disney blu rays are priced £12.99 and this is £17.99

I really hope a steelbook is happening

It will almost certainly be a Zavvi exclusive (along with Real Steel) as Zavvi is the only UK retailer to release Disney titles in the last couple of years. The OP did originally state that it might be a Zavvi exclusive but it looks like a mod removed that information.