Beer Fests

Last night Diva and I went to Schlafly's Burns' Night. Every year Schlafly celebrates their heritage by celebrating the birthday of the Scottish poet, Robert Burns. It's also when they rollout their Scottish Ale. Throw in a mix of traditional Scottish food, haggis included, a procession of bagpipes, and some traditional poetry from Schlafly co-founder, Tom Schlafly, and you get Burns' Night. Tons of fun. We'll be going back next year.

Attachments

• IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 161
  • IMAG0303.jpg
    IMAG0303.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 162
  • IMAG0304.jpg
    IMAG0304.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMAG0305.jpg
    IMAG0305.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 162
  • IMAG0307.jpg
    IMAG0307.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 151
Last night Diva and I went to Schlafly's Burns' Night. Every year Schlafly celebrates their heritage by celebrating the birthday of the Scottish poet, Robert Burns. It's also when they rollout their Scottish Ale. Throw in a mix of traditional Scottish food, haggis included, a procession of bagpipes, and some traditional poetry from Schlafly co-founder, Tom Schlafly, and you get Burns' Night. Tons of fun. We'll be going back next year.

that looks like fun! central waters had their anniversary party this weekend, but i couldnt go since i had a 14 hour shift saturday and a morning shift today.

heard it was a blast tho!

more breweries confirmed for CBC 2013

Evil Twin Brewing, Mikkeller and Three Floyds where 3 first confirmed and now another 3 have been added, Firestone Walker, Surly Brewing Co and To Øl