Lenticular slip version (O.S.T. + Blu-ray) - 1,500 copies - $39.99
1/4 Slip version A (Blu-ray + DVD + Spliter) - 500 copies - $35.99
1/4 Slip version B (Blu-ray + DVD + Spliter) - 500 copies - $35.99
Price : $39.99

Pre-order Time Table

begin-again-png.135568

Note :

From Nova FB :
Novamedia Exclusive No.3 <Begin Again> Blu-ray Steelbook.
We're preparing with KD Media, It will be release this March.
Thank you.

S__2326600.jpg

10991202_553943901376053_7394698711952135001_n.jpg

afx5X9.jpg

11002663_553944598042650_8553931584529971504_n.jpg

11006441_553944648042645_1712268850185037146_n.jpg

beginagain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my lenticular and full-slip same #'s this week....thought that was cool! FULL SLIP DEFINITELY the way to go with this release...Beautiful. The lenti was weird on this one for me...between the guy's face and the car radio antenna...the movement was just bizarre. Anybody else feel that way?

I do love the movie and the soundtrack but some reason I'm just not excited about having a Steelbook edition. I don't know why which is a shame as this looks good.

I know this is a slightly controversial release because, from my limited experience, bigger names titles are usually chosen for these special steelbooks. That said, I got mine today and I'm thrilled with it. The full slip is really beautiful. Hey, if they were going to choose a romantic comedy with Keira, I would have personally wanted Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World. But we don't always get what we want. :)

I can't imagine anyone who bought this not being completely happy that they made the purchase.

Reactions: dirtyoak
I know this is a slightly controversial release because, from my limited experience, bigger names titles are usually chosen for these special steelbooks. That said, I got mine today and I'm thrilled with it. The full slip is really beautiful. Hey, if they were going to choose a romantic comedy with Keira, I would have personally wanted Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World. But we don't always get what we want. :)

I can't imagine anyone who bought this not being completely happy that they made the purchase.

it is a nice little movie but would have preferred something like Chef or The Hundred-Foot Journey, but in any case still a nice choice...it is a one time watch for me though but I plan on getting a copy when more funds will be available/more pre-orders already paid :hilarious:

Received my lenticular and full-slip same #'s this week....thought that was cool! FULL SLIP DEFINITELY the way to go with this release...Beautiful. The lenti was weird on this one for me...between the guy's face and the car radio antenna...the movement was just bizarre. Anybody else feel that way?
Did your lenti package come with a 36-page booklet like the full slip?
Nova advertised the lenti coming with a 36-page booklet but it looks like
it's to thick to fit in the steelbook.

Can someone who has the lenticular edition please let us know if the 36-page booklet comes
inside the steelbook or sits side by side with the steelbook within the slipcover.

They all have a 36P booklet, my 1/4 slip came with one
Are you sure it's 36 pages? I just saw an unboxing video of the 1/4 slip with the guy leafing through
a booklet that looks to be about 16 pages. The booklet came inside the steelbook. I still don't think a 36-page booklet would fit in the steelbook.

Are you sure it's 36 pages? I just saw an unboxing video of the 1/4 slip with the guy leafing through
a booklet that looks to be about 16 pages. The booklet came inside the steelbook. I still don't think a 36-page booklet would fit in the steelbook.
Sorry, can't answer that one. My Lenticular copy is sat at home and i'm unfortunately sat at work...

Reactions: nafosb
apologies if this has been answered before, but how long does it take nova to dispatch a order, I ordered this, batman dkr, american sniper from their site?

Yep 36, just counted, that includes the covers though. It's half in Korean and half in English

• Informative
Reactions: nafosb
Yep 36, just counted, that includes the covers though. It's half in Korean and half in English
I see now. Looks like the content of the booklets of all versions is the same at 36 pages but the booklets of the lenti and 1/4 slip are smaller in dimension to fit inside the actual steelbook.