Best Buy Changes Reward Zone Program

Mar 18, 2011
Thanks to Spider-Hamm @ br.com for the heads up.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-...cmcat309300050007&ref=39&loc=01&CJPID=3594900

Looks like a lot of changes in store. There is no free shipping standard anymore. Regular members now have to spend $25 to get free shipping.
Only Silver (now Elite) members get it. Also EM's only get 30 days for returns instead of the 60 that are now offered. Elite plus get 45 days. Standard get 15 that has been the norm for about 5 months now.

It has separated into three tiers.

Free, Elite, Elite Plus

Elite Members have to spend the standard $1500 to get Elite. And Elite Plus have to spend $3500.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BB RZ changes.JPG
    BB RZ changes.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Reactions: Xavier
Yeah, I just tried to find my reward zone points, can't figure out where to go. Why can't they just leave things alone.

Yeah, I just tried to find my reward zone points, can't figure out where to go. Why can't they just leave things alone.

Tell me about it. I think this happened because there was a survey awhile back asking members if they'd be willing to pay for different services. I remember the survey and told them straight up that I refuse to pay for RZ. Looks like they took the paying part out and added all the other crap. Shame as there was nothing wrong with the old RZ program.

well I finally figured out where to go. But I can't see any points anywhere, and I know I had a 5.00 reward.

The rewardzone site is still working (With a redirect).Here's the link.

Your points will be visible there. I was checking this out earlier as well and all my points are in the site. I couldn't access from the regular BB site.

Yep the original RZ page works for me as well. I don't like going through the main BB page so I'm happy the didn't kill the URL for the RZ one just yet.

It appears I am a Elite Plus member as well. Me and Delta (br) were discussing this and it looks like most if not all members that were Silver Premiere got upgraded. Maybe BB's way of saying thank you for screwing you over again. ;)