UK
Purchase: Amazon
Release:
November 9th, 2015
Price: £34.00

steel.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone! You're all so kind! :D :thumbs: Got really excited again after seeing Amazon updating the cover artwork, and relieved to see the spine update, phew!

According to the T&Cs, there's no cash prize or royalties in this contest (as far as I know). I was fully aware of this before entering and I'm not disappointed. Sony has the rights and will give credit where it's due. The exposure and attention, for me personally, means a lot more. The only prizes I'll receive are a copy of the Steelbook and a framed, signed copy of my design. I hope they keep true to the colours and add some effect on the title.

@TheHutt Oh, that would be the dream! :emb:

Thanks again everyone! You're all so kind! :D :thumbs: Got really excited again after seeing Amazon updating the cover artwork, and relieved to see the spine update, phew!

According to the T&Cs, there's no cash prize or royalties in this contest (as far as I know). I was fully aware of this before entering and I'm not disappointed. Sony has the rights and will give credit where it's due. The exposure and attention, for me personally, means a lot more. The only prizes I'll receive are a copy of the Steelbook and a framed, signed copy of my design. I hope they keep true to the colours and add some effect on the title.

I really hope that the colours will look as vibrant as they look now, will be a beautiful steelbook. :)

Reactions: Flash

That's cool that they are sorting you out a steel and signed framed print of your art. I'd be happy with that and of course the exposure of your talent.

Well done and hope to see you submit art for these comps in the future. Be careful tho we are a tough crowd lol ;)

That's so cool, it's a awesome design well done, I love it, you are so talented

Reactions: lazylee and Noodles

You've done a terrific job with the artwork sir. It's absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. :) :thumbs:

Reactions: lazylee and Noodles
the artwork on this is awesome, thanks lisa! Its ashame they are putting such a high price on this though considering even the Breaking Bad steels were around £20 each. I will buy but hopefully it will go down in price to around £20 at least :whistle:

Reactions: Flash