DigiPack Better Call Saul: Season One (Media Markt Exclusive Collector's Edition Blu-ray) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: November 12th, 2015
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €34.99

Better-Call-Saul-–-Staffel-1-–-Exklusive-Limited-Collector´s-Edition-[Blu-ray].png

Confirmed Lenticular-Slipcover (hair moves) and flexible vinyl with the title theme "Better Call Saul" by Junior Brown

@Noodles Comes with vinyl, maybe something for you?
Thanks for the tag buddy. This sounds very cool! Think I'll stick with the steelbook for now though and possibly pick this one up when/if I can afford to. :)

By the way... the vinyl thing is a postcard (Edit - WRONG! See post below). ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dan8885
Thanks for the tag buddy. This sounds very cool! Think I'll stick with the steelbook for now though and possibly pick this one up when/if I can afford to. :)

By the way... the vinyl thing is a postcard. ;)
Confirmed Lenticular-Slipcover (hair moves) and flexible vinyl with the title theme "Better Call Saul" by Junior Brown

@Noodles Comes with vinyl, maybe something for you?
Nice a hair edition :p i cancelled the Steelbook i have a lot of stuff on order the Steelbook was on the chop block unfortunately :p

Reactions: dan8885 and Noodles
I can confirm that is not a digipack but instead one AWESOME DIGIBOOK with a really great lenticular. Amazing edition, still need to open it up though. :D

Of course it's a digipack.
Not a traditional one. I didn't mean a digibook with a booklet part like you're probably referring to. I meant that this one is not a digipack out of cardboard but is the same as a digibook just without the booklet and you can open it like a digipack. But it's as sturdy and heavy as a digibook which is why I don't call this a digipack as such. ;)