Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Beyond Skyline (2017)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Liam O'Donnell

Cast: Frank Grillo, Bojana Novaković, Iko Uwais, Callan Mulvey, Antonio Fargas, Pamelyn Chee, Yayan Ruhian, Jacob Vargas, Jonny Weston, Joanne Baron, Zarah Mahler, Kevin O'Donnell, Betty Gabriel

Release: 2017-11-09

Plot: A tough-as-nails detective embarks on a relentless pursuit to free his son from a nightmarish alien warship.

Yeah I realised that and why I said it will sound odd :hilarious:

An not forgetting I like him in both caps lol

Wtf am I on about grillos a ledge lol

:LOL:

tumblr_nec6hbnknT1r3rwkfo4_250.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Oh.....yeah. That was a film where the directors said "we can afford 5 minutes of so-so CGI - let's build a story around those 5 minutes of bargain basement CGI".
SKYLINE belongs in a film festival alongside GUYVER, BATTLE: LOS ANGELES, SPLIT SECOND, BATTLEFIELD EARTH, SUPERNOVA, and MAC & ME.:rofl:
View attachment 328393
Oooo heyy look! Battle: LA! Another movie i liked :rofl:
And what the hell is Split Second? Dont tell me it's based on the video game?

I'm definitely watching this in theaters though :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and C.C. 95
Oooo heyy look! Battle: LA! Another movie i liked :rofl:
And what the hell is Split Second? Dont tell me it's based on the video game?

I'm definitely watching this in theaters though :emb:
Ok - SPLIT SECOND the PS3 video game is 100% one of the most awesome games ever made!! I still LOVE that game. Destroying a city by driving fast in a car and dropping buildings on your opponents never ever gets old!!
IMG_0706.JPG

No, SPLIT SECOND the movie, was a dreadful Rutger Hauer Alien clone.
IMG_0707.JPG

(Rolling my eyes everytime I see the tagline ripped from JAWS dialog...)
IMG_5386.GIF

Last edited:
The first film is literally one of the worst I've ever seen... I picked it up for 50p in CeX and it was still a waste of money -- the amaray case is more valuable to me than the disc lol. Safe to say I'll be passing on the sequel.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Ok - SPLIT SECOND the PS3 video game is 100% one of the most awesome games ever made!! I still LOVE that game. Destroying a city by driving fast in a car and dropping buildings on your opponents never ever gets old!!

BEST RACING VIDEO GAME EVER!!!! So much fun.
Couldnt agree more there. That game was so awesome!

But yea, i guess it's safe to skip the movie :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
That actually looks like a ton of fun! I talked to the director today and received confirmation that this will be released on VOD and not in theaters (so they're not as crazy as we thought, opening up against Star Wars).

I also talked to him about interviews, reviews, and whatnot, so expect a lot of exclusive news for this film at HDN. :thumbs:
SWEET! :hungry: :thumbs: :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
That actually looks like a ton of fun! I talked to the director today and received confirmation that this will be released on VOD and not in theaters (so they're not as crazy as we thought, opening up against Star Wars).

I also talked to him about interviews, reviews, and whatnot, so expect a lot of exclusive news for this film at HDN. :thumbs:

But... But... The latest trailer says:
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 9.57.29 AM.png
lol

That is awesome tho @tridon !!! Must have been really cool to talk to him about it!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon