Big Hero 6 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #26) [China]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 2015
Purchase links from the Hi-Def Ninja Shop: Hollow Cut Slip - Lenti - Ultimate Edition - TriPack
Price: $60 (Hollow Cut Slip) - $65 (Lenti) - $75 (Ultimate Edition) - $195 (TriPack)

BH6all.jpg

145614ev2wvaqv2vtvf1v2.jpg

145515ag9kk8s554zk82a5.jpg

1-jpg.173979

Actual pictures thanks to Kevin
120452e6u50ealb6savbbe.jpg

120453h0ixx2wmieepxodm.jpg

12045498wqvbf9590l944h.jpg

120455zxix7i1iwife8ye8.jpg

View attachment 173979
@Geek Tragedy
Your design has been approved by Disney! And Blufans has credited you too. Congratulations!
I screen capped it too:
View attachment 173980 View attachment 173981
Congrats to @Geek Tragedy
The release is from Disney, but not a Marvel film.
Released date: Jan 2015
Stay tuned for more exciting news!
Under such a busy circumstance, I don't want to stir the pot. Only one line here: It is not the Maleficent!
sorry to keep you waiting on this, guys. The artworks were rejected by the director on this unknown release. This might get cancelled but something from the past will likely replace this, it is also from Disney.
The artwork is rejected again. Another Disney movie (WEA) will replace this. The thread is locked.
(the design and the finish are still subject to change)
The inside and back arts will be published near the released date due to privacy reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a strange question? Is the film any good? Strange I know. I've got the Zavvi edition, but haven't got around to watching it yet. These do look good, so I'm undecided at the moment.
I was in a similar situation. Loved the hollow slip but at $65 I thought I better watch the movie first to make sure I liked it. Australia Netflix to the rescue. Watched the Movie from 10pm and pre ordered the slip at midnight :happy:

Reactions: Ultron96
If you're not a massive animation fan then maybe it won't be for you! It is rather silly, but I'm a massive Disney/Pixar fan so enjoyed it anyway... I thought Beymax was a great character :happy:
It is based on a Marvel Comic and it is freakin' amazing. Great action and humor. This is the kinda tone The Fantastic 4 film should have.
I was in a similar situation. Loved the hollow slip but at $65 I thought I better watch the movie first to make sure I liked it. Australia Netflix to the rescue. Watched the Movie from 10pm and pre ordered the slip at midnight :happy:
Ok, thanks. I've just seen more will be available Friday. So I think I'll try and watch it first and then decide. Thanks.

Reactions: Ultron96
When it comes to Blufans steelbooks, you buy first, then decide whether to sell or keep it later. :wacky: They're limited, and the final products are usually beautiful. Worst case scenario, you can sell them and get what you paid for + a little extra back in your pocket. :rolleyes: However, many people ended up keeping them though. ;)

Reactions: Bruckle
When it comes to Blufans steelbooks, you buy first, then decide whether to sell or keep it later. :wacky: They're limited, and the final products are usually beautiful. Worst case scenario, you can sell them and get what you paid for + a little extra back in your pocket. :rolleyes: However, many people ended up keeping them though. ;)

Print run for each version?

Last edited:
Getting your money back is not that easy these I am afraid

After I get this, this will be my 4th version of the steelbook for this film!! I already got:

Zavvi exclusive
Target exclusive
Nova Media exclusive.

I wonder if HDZETA will do an exclusive? I loved this film so much that if they do I will most definitely buy it.

Print run for each version?

???

Getting your money back is not that easy these I am afraid

I agree. With re-re-re-reprints nowadays, nothing holds much value anymore. But isn't that happened to other hobbies as well? Everything has its moment, then it will fade. Things come and go. Nothing lasts forever. :)

After I get this, this will be my 4th version of the steelbook for this film!! I already got:

Zavvi exclusive
Target exclusive
Nova Media exclusive.

I wonder if HDZETA will do an exclusive? I loved this film so much that if they do I will most definitely buy it.

HDZETA won't release one. They're from China just like Blufans. That goes the same for KimchiDVD since Nova already released one. I think that's it for Big Hero 6 though. ;)

Just saw your Avatar ... look at this .... He's traveling to the USA to perform live and a limited to 50 VIP one time pressing vinyl. Crazy.

http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/59684995-frizzi-2-fulci-north-american-tour

FRIZZI_FLYER_1024x1024.jpg

If @tridon plane didnt get in so late I might have taken him. :p

So back on topic ...

the pricing is as follows .... (and Godzilla and Gravity will be on there as well today FYI)

Hollow Cut (Geek) - $65
Lenti - $65
UE - $70
TriPack - $195

We've got some cool items for Halloween Fest, Mondo-Con, etc. So we're happy to combine shipping should anyone acquire and want to etc. And Halloween Fest will have a few give-aways from a legendary Director!

Dammit! Why do you have to go teasing me like that, man?! :p

I had originally only wanted the Lenti but after I kept viewing the HC I finally went with both Lenti & HC. I also was one of the first to contact Geek to get one of the special thank you cards.

Is there any better pictures of the ultimate and baymax editions about unless i've missed them
as in closer up so can see the actual slips .
Thanks

Still available guys! :D Remember, even though this is via the store it is still essentially a GB. Just by running it through the store it ensures we don't over allocate and it also makes it easier for us GB hosts to process orders! :D