Big Hero 6 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #26) [China]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 2015
Purchase links from the Hi-Def Ninja Shop: Hollow Cut Slip - Lenti - Ultimate Edition - TriPack
Price: $60 (Hollow Cut Slip) - $65 (Lenti) - $75 (Ultimate Edition) - $195 (TriPack)

BH6all.jpg

145614ev2wvaqv2vtvf1v2.jpg

145515ag9kk8s554zk82a5.jpg

1-jpg.173979

Actual pictures thanks to Kevin
120452e6u50ealb6savbbe.jpg

120453h0ixx2wmieepxodm.jpg

12045498wqvbf9590l944h.jpg

120455zxix7i1iwife8ye8.jpg

View attachment 173979
@Geek Tragedy
Your design has been approved by Disney! And Blufans has credited you too. Congratulations!
I screen capped it too:
View attachment 173980 View attachment 173981
Congrats to @Geek Tragedy
The release is from Disney, but not a Marvel film.
Released date: Jan 2015
Stay tuned for more exciting news!
Under such a busy circumstance, I don't want to stir the pot. Only one line here: It is not the Maleficent!
sorry to keep you waiting on this, guys. The artworks were rejected by the director on this unknown release. This might get cancelled but something from the past will likely replace this, it is also from Disney.
The artwork is rejected again. Another Disney movie (WEA) will replace this. The thread is locked.
(the design and the finish are still subject to change)
The inside and back arts will be published near the released date due to privacy reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they print some eyes on the inside of the slip too, as when you take the steelbook out and the slip is empty it may look odd just having a big hole in his helmet

I hope they print some eyes on the inside of the slip too, as when you take the steelbook out and the slip is empty it may look odd just having a big hole in his helmet

But for me the hole is exactly what makes this slip special, as it is supposed to simulate his gear, which we can put on him.
Otherwise it would just be a regular full slip.

So you sort of need to buy two to put them next to each other for the artwork to properly work? Also looks a bit flimsy... Happy I went with the UE, and may also pick up the single lenti at some point :thumbs:

So you sort of need to buy two to put them next to each other for the artwork to properly work? Also looks a bit flimsy... Happy I went with the UE, and may also pick up the single lenti at some point :thumbs:

You don't need to do anything. It is just a neat coincidence that they kinda line up. The full wrap around is not how I would have gone with the design and would have went with different art on the back but I still love what Blu Fans did here.

Those will be mailing soon. Had a death in the family I have been dealing with and have not had much time to get back to people on those. There will be an extra little bonus added to make up for the wait.
Sorry to hear about that. Take your time, I'm sure we'll all be understanding.

Those will be mailing soon. Had a death in the family I have been dealing with and have not had much time to get back to people on those. There will be an extra little bonus added to make up for the wait.
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Family always comes before everything else.

Thanks guys. It was my grandmother that passed on. We were always close and she was always the one member of my family that encouraged my interest in art the most growing up. She was a talented artist herself and I'm fairly certain if that if artistic ability is something that can be passed on in the genes then that is where I got it from. I miss her.