Big Hero 6 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #26) [China]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 2015
Purchase links from the Hi-Def Ninja Shop: Hollow Cut Slip - Lenti - Ultimate Edition - TriPack
Price: $60 (Hollow Cut Slip) - $65 (Lenti) - $75 (Ultimate Edition) - $195 (TriPack)

BH6all.jpg

145614ev2wvaqv2vtvf1v2.jpg

145515ag9kk8s554zk82a5.jpg

1-jpg.173979

Actual pictures thanks to Kevin
120452e6u50ealb6savbbe.jpg

120453h0ixx2wmieepxodm.jpg

12045498wqvbf9590l944h.jpg

120455zxix7i1iwife8ye8.jpg

View attachment 173979
@Geek Tragedy
Your design has been approved by Disney! And Blufans has credited you too. Congratulations!
I screen capped it too:
View attachment 173980 View attachment 173981
Congrats to @Geek Tragedy
The release is from Disney, but not a Marvel film.
Released date: Jan 2015
Stay tuned for more exciting news!
Under such a busy circumstance, I don't want to stir the pot. Only one line here: It is not the Maleficent!
sorry to keep you waiting on this, guys. The artworks were rejected by the director on this unknown release. This might get cancelled but something from the past will likely replace this, it is also from Disney.
The artwork is rejected again. Another Disney movie (WEA) will replace this. The thread is locked.
(the design and the finish are still subject to change)
The inside and back arts will be published near the released date due to privacy reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hollow Cut edition getting hammered:

Ouch.

The hype for the hollow cut edition during the pre-order stage to what it's worth on the second hand market now is a joke tbh ... £30 ? that's what the zavvi bare bones edition went for at some point if I re-call correctly !

Reactions: lgans316

Cannot say that I am surprised. I only bought it because of the involvement of a ninja designing it. Without that connection it is a very inferior release when compared to the lenti or ultimate edition. Therefore it suffers in value.

Cannot say that I am surprised. I only bought it because of the involvement of a ninja designing it. Without that connection it is a very inferior release when compared to the lenti or ultimate edition. Therefore it suffers in value.

But the steelbook itself is WEA and looks great. Therefore I don't understand that people spend about 100 Euro and more for a Nova CA or GOTG lenti and under retail price only for this very nice release.

Folks don't pay attention to lgans. In my opinion, he has become a troll, and I'm serious. I can't imagine WHY he does this.

Besides, finding a few items that ended at lower prices from obscure auctions means basically nothing. Often times, auctions do not give a good representation of what collectors view the value of an item.

For example, look at this string of HDZeta Ex Machina auctions that all ended below cost just 2 months ago. Try to get one at this price now and let me know how that works out for you.

Ex Machina HDZeta.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks don't pay attention to lgans. In my opinion, he has become a troll, and I'm serious. I can't imagine WHY he does this.

Besides, finding a few items that ended at lower prices from obscure auctions means basically nothing. Often times, auctions do not give a good representation of what collectors view the value of an item.

For example, look at this string of HDZeta Ex Machina auctions that all ended below cost just 2 months ago. Try to get one at this price now and let me know how that works out for you.

View attachment 214548
The listings are quite misleading of course. The seller had a buy it now for only 40 usd. Why would anybody bid any higher than that. And second, he was having auctions on every hour.
Talking about the hollow slip, how much a signed copy is the right auctions to look at if you're taking about value...

Dude,

Stop calling me a troll. If you don't like me simply ignore. You don't need to preach or teach me about value or collecting. Otherwise you are feeding a troll in your own words.

Dude,

Stop calling me a troll. If you don't like me simply ignore. You don't need to preach or teach me about value or collecting. Otherwise you are feeding a troll in your own words.

Then stop making it your number one mission to go around to every single thread and proclaim to all that the value of steelbooks is trashed and how you can ALWAYS get them off Ebay for below cost.

It is totally incorrect and totally inappropriate here in the Blufans Big Hero 6 thread. It is the very definition of trolling.

This thread is to discuss this steelbook release, not how it's getting hammered on Ebay auctions.

That belongs in a entirely separate thread, as Apollon states above.

Thanks

You are not the only one buddy. A lot of people did not receive it yet.

I'm also waiting since August for at least a reply to my message. I don't care for the 2-3 USD + tip and I really don't care for this card anymore.
Just wanted to see if I'm the only one who missed out.

Reactions: harry