Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
India
Release Date: 30th March, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon IN
Price: INR 1,799.00 (~28.92 USD)

81NLeRyyieL._SL1200_.jpg

- Will be WWA art.
- First Disney Animation movie Steelbook release in India.
- Will only contain 3D disk. (Mostly)
- Amazon IN Does not ship outside India

Last edited:
Reactions: charleybusko
Are we sure it's a steelbook? Amazon India really like FuturePaks.

Are we sure it's a steelbook? Amazon India really like FuturePaks.
It's listed as "steelbook". And all previous Disney - Marvel steelbook releases released in India (Distributed by Sony DADC) are turned out be steelbooks. So yes, 99% this will be a steelbook.

that 1% probability is because Amazon IN, or any other major online e-tailer does not know that futurepaks exist for the matter of fact. And futurepaks released in India like Godzilla, Rise of the planet of the apes, Gravity, Pacific Rim etc etc are still listed as "Steel Book" :p

awesome news... so far I've seen vast improvement in the steelbook J-card from India. I was very impressed with the CA2 steel package and that nice looking keychain. I'm sure BH6 will get a nice treatment though i'd been nice if they also included the 2D disc.

Reactions: crossbow
Wow any chance of a GB for this?
Will not be a need for GB. One another e-tailer rhythmhouse.in ships internationally. And when release is near they will enlist the item on their website.

@himanshu is running a GB for Indian stuff in general GB section. May be he can start mini GB for this.

Last edited:
It's listed as "steelbook". And all previous Disney - Marvel steelbook releases released in India (Distributed by Sony DADC) are turned out be steelbooks. So yes, 99% this will be a steelbook.

that 1% probability is because Amazon IN, or any other major online e-tailer does not know that futurepaks exist for the matter of fact. And futurepaks released in India like Godzilla, Rise of the planet of the apes, Gravity, Pacific Rim etc etc are still listed as "Steel Book" :p
Exactly, I got a Gravity "steel book" and was not happy.

Exactly, I got a Gravity "steel book" and was not happy.

Nobody was happy with Gravity Futurepak released in India. :p (J-Card was plain paper quality and was entirely stuck with steelbook, you could have not removed it successfully without leaving behind paper residue stuck on steelbook. It was horrendous, do not want to remember :angry::angry:)

But not to worry. I will provide any/all update(s) once I get to know before release. It's steelbook, mostly confirmed for now.

Reactions: himanshu