Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 24, 2015
PRICE (as of posting): $22.99 [USA] | $26.99 [Canada]
ORDER: BestBuy.com | BestBuy.ca

big hero 6 lenti.jpg

BG6 A lenti.jpg BG6 B lenti.jpg

Since Best Buy has released exclusive lenticular slipcovers for Disney in the past, there's an excellent chance that this could also become a lenticular with Baymax morphing in and out of suit. :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want this lenticular , so pretty, so cool ! Why we dont have good and pretty edition in France and all the world have :(

it would have been nice to have the lenti with 3D discs but of course they will just release the blu later on with 3D..

Picked this up today but was really surprised at how limited it was. The Best Buy I went to only had 10 copies. It's not the biggest Best Buy but still... :ohno:

Good thing I did in store pick up because there were none left on the sales floor when I picked it up tonight . The Lenti effect is pretty nice.

Unbelieveable.. this movie just hit german cinemas a few weeks ago and you guys over there already have the chance to own it personally..
I hope they bring this slip to germany when it's beeing released too, but since it's calles "Baymax" over here, i don't really believe in that.. :/