Big Hero 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #5) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Pre-order date & time: 17th April, 2015 10PM (Korea time UTC+9)
Release date: 15th May, 2015
Buy links and prices:
Lenticular slip - 600 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-600)
Full slip - 500 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-500)
One click combo package - 200 copies $93.98 ( same number #1-200 )

Package details:

1) 2d+3d blu-ray steelbook
2) 2x Lenticular poster card
3) 6x art card
4) 36 pages booklet

Total Print run: 1100 copies

Please note that only one click combo package has been dispatched by first come first served basis, other package will be dispatched randomly and all single package price will be increased to 49.99$ after promotional period ends (as 3 days).

11070085_568366746600435_5613577933094295729_n.png

Artwork:
bh6-kr-lenti-jpg.153549

bh6-kr-fullslip-jpg.153548

Attachments

• BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 4,624
  • BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3,610
Last edited by a moderator:
@AlienKing I feel that I am in a catch 22 !

if I place my order which I doubt it would be without server issue, what if it goes through ? and I order through my chinese contact also, if I don't and can't I am left my my pants down at the corner of a street :wow: if I DO AND BOTH OF THEM GO THROUGH I HAVE TO PURCHASE TWICE :wow:

...but I guess better twice than none :hilarious:

oh you did ?? lol I have really high anxiety so I can't handle these things I remember first time I tried to order CA I said to myself never again...
Yea I did not get any issues with this one, but I'm sure I was one of the few lucky ones. Cant say I'll be that lucky with Avengers. I hate it how you can never be confident with Nova's servers. It's like a ticking bomb; you know you're gonna get hit with issues from MAGNETO :hilarious:, you just don't know when.

I suggest stick to your contact. I probably would if I had one. This thing sold out within like 2 mins, I can't even imagine the mess Avengers gonna create. There were only about 10 pages of chat here when it went live, so I thought may be it won't sellout as fast...yea right :cautious:

@Actarus as I mentioned b4, be careful with what you say lol. If you claim server issues, then don't be surprised if it happens. I placed a one click option order for BH6 from my smartphone while half asleep and it went through with minimal lag time. This shows it can be done. I choose to remain positive, though I'd admit I've experienced the magneto and server issues in the past and have talked about it. For now, I'll try to remain positive for the upcoming Avengers lol :)

@Actarus as I mentioned b4, be careful with what you say lol. If you claim server issues, then don't be surprised if it happens. I placed a one click option order for BH6 from my smartphone while half asleep and it went through with minimal lag time. This shows it can be done. I choose to remain positive, though I'd admit I've experienced the magneto and server issues in the past and have talked about it. For now, I'll try to remain positive for the upcoming Avengers lol :)

oh I envy you with that half asleep experience, but I am so not optimistic :( I have to secure my orders before as I'll have a panic attack lol yes I have them...it seems funny but it is awful.

Yea I did not get any issues with this one, but I'm sure I was one of the few lucky ones. Cant say I'll be that lucky with Avengers. I hate it how you can never be confident with Nova's servers. It's like a ticking bomb; you know you're gonna get hit with issues from MAGNETO :hilarious:, you just don't know when.

I suggest stick to your contact. I probably would if I had one. This thing sold out within like 2 mins, I can't even imagine the mess Avengers gonna create. There were only about 10 pages of chat here when it went live, so I thought may be it won't sellout as fast...yea right :cautious:

I think this is what I'll do, I can't handle that mess it it too stressful, I thought Kimchi was stressful, Kimchi is nothing compared to nova lol

Reactions: AlienKing
nope. missed the FA releases because I did not know they existed. The thumbnails looked like simple WWA steels and the OP in each of those threads do not show the full package shot so I had no idea.

(however, I actually did get in on most of those in the end :naughty:)

this is actually the first time I've ever made this mistake. I had 2 alarms set for 6pm and even told my wife that 6pm is reserved no exceptions.

haha. oh wells. I'll trade for it or something.

Glad that you got all :thumbs:

Though I still think it was kinda your fault to miss those earlier. Its always better to read what's written in title like when you read "Novachoice" you think there must be some special packaging so you check thread to see more and that's where you missed I guess.

I ignored FA threads earlier but as soon as I saw "Filmarena Collection", it had my attention. Enjoy your new FA collection :)

Glad that you got all :thumbs:

Though I still think it was kinda your fault to miss those earlier. Its always better to read what's written in title like when you read "Novachoice" you think there must be some special packaging so you check thread to see more and that's where you missed I guess.

I ignored FA threads earlier but as soon as I saw "Filmarena Collection", it had my attention. Enjoy your new FA collection :)

well thanks keyjey. but if you look back at my posts you'll easily see that I call myself a knucklehead, indicating a bit of "owning up" to missing it.

However, I peg the majority of the reason on the fact that when you click into the threads, you see a normal looking plain jane steelbook with no indication whatsoever that film arena had dressed it up with a full collectors package. let's be honest, the collectors package is far more attractive and desired in this community, so I was a bit frustrated when I found out in that way because I felt like there was this "secret" collection that unless you are "in the know" about, you'll miss it.

Eventually though, through various channels and contacts, I DID make it happen, like a boss. :cigar:

So there. :p:p

For this NM Big Hero 6, Digitalbabe tipped me off that Masterblaster had a GB but I am not sure if I will be successful in my endeavor with that. If MB is not able to secure a copy for me, I will probably just make a trade with someone. Still curious to see if Blufans goes with Geek Tragedy's cutout slip idea though. To me, that could be the saving grace for an otherwise rather plain-ish white steel for this movie compared to the WWA.

well thanks keyjey. but if you look back at my posts you'll easily see that I call myself a knucklehead, indicating a bit of "owning up" to missing it.

However, I peg the majority of the reason on the fact that when you click into the threads, you see a normal looking plain jane steelbook with no indication whatsoever that film arena had dressed it up with a full collectors package. let's be honest, the collectors package is far more attractive and desired in this community, so I was a bit frustrated when I found out in that way because I felt like there was this "secret" collection that unless you are "in the know" about, you'll miss it.

Eventually though, through various channels and contacts, I DID make it happen, like a boss. :cigar:

So there. :p:p

For this NM Big Hero 6, Digitalbabe tipped me off that Masterblaster had a GB but I am not sure if I will be successful in my endeavor with that. If MB is not able to secure a copy for me, I will probably just make a trade with someone. Still curious to see if Blufans goes with Geek Tragedy's cutout slip idea though. To me, that could be the saving grace for an otherwise rather plain-ish white steel for this movie compared to the WWA.
I, too, was thrown by the FA posts just showing the WWA with no hint that they were gonna actually be very nice special editions. I unfortunately discovered this too late, and missed the mini-GB, and had to pay too much on the secondhand market. (At least for D:U, I was able to join E:G & K)

Reactions: harry
I, too, was thrown by the FA posts just showing the WWA with no hint that they were gonna actually be very nice special editions. I unfortunately discovered this too late, and missed the mini-GB, and had to pay too much on the secondhand market. (At least for D:U, I was able to join E:G & K)

it was a surprised to all, but now that we know I believe those who really wanted in got their copies of the first 6 exclusives... yes if you missed you end up paying more but Dracula Untold and The Maze runner are simply breath taking including the much sought after AASB numbered which is a little gem... the beautyshot for all film arena collection will be available once the company is ready to to open the pre-order for those who own a number. so it is pre pre-order kinda, but I think at this point we know they will be awesome packages and we don't need the beeautyshot to want in for a specific release, they really do an amazing job to give us releases that makes us want to own it despite we loved the movie of not, that is power :wow:

Reactions: harry
it was a surprised to all, but now that we know I believe those who really wanted in got their copies of the first 6 exclusives... yes if you missed you end up paying more but Dracula Untold and The Maze runner are simply breath taking including the much sought after AASB numbered which is a little gem... the beautyshot for all film arena collection will be available once the company is ready to to open the pre-order for those who own a number. so it is pre pre-order kinda, but I think at this point we know they will be awesome packages and we don't need the beeautyshot to want in for a specific release, they really do an amazing job to give us releases that makes us want to own it despite we loved the movie of not, that is power :wow:
The most important thing here is: now I know.:naughty::naughty::naughty:;)