Big Hero 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #5) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Pre-order date & time: 17th April, 2015 10PM (Korea time UTC+9)
Release date: 15th May, 2015
Buy links and prices:
Lenticular slip - 600 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-600)
Full slip - 500 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-500)
One click combo package - 200 copies $93.98 ( same number #1-200 )

Package details:

1) 2d+3d blu-ray steelbook
2) 2x Lenticular poster card
3) 6x art card
4) 36 pages booklet

Total Print run: 1100 copies

Please note that only one click combo package has been dispatched by first come first served basis, other package will be dispatched randomly and all single package price will be increased to 49.99$ after promotional period ends (as 3 days).

11070085_568366746600435_5613577933094295729_n.png

Artwork:
bh6-kr-lenti-jpg.153549

bh6-kr-fullslip-jpg.153548

Attachments

• BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 4,618
  • BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3,604
Last edited by a moderator:
Received today. Fullslip looks nice, will open soon! What's with the extra slip cover that comes in the box (looks like it fits over the actual steelbook ?

Received today. Fullslip looks nice, will open soon! What's with the extra slip cover that comes in the box (looks like it fits over the actual steelbook ?
It's just an extra gift that you get, the bonus slipcover normally comes with the standard Korean steel and fits over the Steelbook.

It's just an extra gift that you get, the bonus slipcover normally comes with the standard Korean steel and fits over the Steelbook.

Ok thanks. I knew it fitted over the steel, I just wondered why, are all Korean releases supposed to get these? As I didn't get one with John wick or Avengers.

Ok thanks. I knew it fitted over the steel, I just wondered why, are all Korean releases supposed to get these? As I didn't get one with John wick or Avengers.
If there is a standard Korean release they usually cone with the Steelbook inside one of these clear slipcases. Quite a few do like Captain America, Guardiands of the Galaxy and Thor 2. If there hasn't been a normal release such as Avengers and John Wick then you don't get the slipcase.

Reactions: lights
Just got mine.. used k packet again..and no custom charges so I'm happy.. gonna open it now and hope for no scratches like my avengers lol

Opened it, and it's a beautiful package, gloss and embossed ... but I have a little embossing on the back of the steelbook, in the form of a dent, dented from the inside out so it must have been done during manufacturing, is only small but I noticed it straight away.
The 2 little lenti''s are great.. think I might watch this today:)

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Hey @chunk , here's a quick how-to I posted a while ago here in the "pics of your last steelbook acquired" thread. Feel free to pass it on to those who still don't know how.

Also below under spoiler for those too lazy to click that link above. :p

I'll leave your post for you to practice on. :)

Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 22.57.23.png

On the next window, you can either click "continue" right away:

Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 22.57.39.png

or you can name your spoiler and then "continue":

Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 22.57.50.png

And finally, you can insert the pictures in between:

Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 22.58.08.png

OR

Also note you can type it manually :)

At the beginning you type [spoiler ] and at the end [/spoiler ] but without the space I inserted after the word "spoiler" for the purpose of this post.