Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Price: £24.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
I'm hoping this one will be either Lilo & Stitch or Bolt (even though I just picked it up on Blu-ray using my DMR points).

Reactions: Zoey
No surprise at all with Disney.
Back to how the releases were prior to the recent "heroes" slips and artwork.
Well how else are they're going to tempt customers to buy their next slipcover range, The Background Character Range? Featuring such forgettable characters like the fish from the opening to The Little Mermaid, the second zebra to the left in the opening of The Lion King, or the parents from Frozen? ;)

Well how else are they're going to tempt customers to buy their next slipcover range, The Background Character Range? Featuring such forgettable characters like the fish from the opening to The Little Mermaid, the second zebra to the left in the opening of The Lion King, or the parents from Frozen? ;)

But as long as they all line up on the shelf and there is still Lilo and Stitch missing all will be as normal with Disney:D

I'm still waiting for my copy, despite getting my dispatch notice last week.
I'm not sure if I should be comforted that other ninjas are awaiting their copies too!

And I don't know why that #31 in the Disney collection can't be Big Hero 6, the new Disney movie. With #32, #33 & #34 revealed and Big Hero 6 released nowadays, it would make total sense (Frozen was part of the collection too).