Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Price: £24.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so I'm a bit annoyed, got this today and I can't help but notice these blotchy kind of "low paint in the printer" circles. Has anyone else got this. Most of the black is like this (look at hiros legs) and a lot of the other colour

That's perfectly normal, and if I might say so, paranoia to the extreme....that's how the printer works, zooming into the atomic levels is OCD gone too far !...:D

Reactions: shiftyraccoon

That's perfectly normal, and if I might say so, paranoia to the extreme....that's how the printer works, zooming into the atomic levels is OCD gone too far !...:D
Actually it's very clear with my eyes. It's extremely noticeable.
Hence why I had taken the photo.
At one point I had 4 brave steelbooks and all of them were different shades and one of them had art where it looked like this.

Just finished watching this and what an enjoyable film it was too, no regrets in buying the steelbook.

I also noticed something interesting in the previews when the disc first loaded (the 3D version), there was a montage of Disney/Pixar film clips which were shown in 3D which included Wall-E, and this is the first time I've seen a 3D version of Wall-E..! it's long overdue if it is actually happening....I await the inevitable 3D version of the steelbook....

I'm still waiting for delivery
My order was shipped on Friday 22nd

I wont have any deliveries on Monday as its a bank holiday
I better have delivery by Tuesday 2nd June

Actually it's very clear with my eyes. It's extremely noticeable.
Hence why I had taken the photo.
At one point I had 4 brave steelbooks and all of them were different shades and one of them had art where it looked like this.
I think that's just the way the image has been printed on. They will all be the same. It's not noticeable unless you are very close up. I can't say I have seen this effect on any other Steels?

Okay so I'm a bit annoyed, got this today and I can't help but notice these blotchy kind of "low paint in the printer" circles. Has anyone else got this. Most of the black is like this (look at hiros legs) and a lot of the other colour

View attachment 163516 View attachment 163517 View attachment 163520
I don't think that looks too bad on this steel anyway. It sort of looks like it's made out of the nanobots that Hiro makes in the film..... That's how I like to think of it anyway, however childish that sounds..... :whistle:

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
I have to agree - ended up cancelling the steel of this and quite glad I did! Whilst fun it seemed like a massive budget Saturday morning kids cartoon. Maybe I'm just getting too old!!!

Lots of mixed feelings after we watched this today with kids. It wasn't just as good as I had hoped, but some of the kids liked it very much. By the way, I recommend to watch this movie all the way to the end...

Did anyone else find the 3D on this poor compared to the usual Disney standard?

I found a lot of the time things in background and certain other parts were noticeably blurred. (And no, it wasn't out of focus stuff!!! :p)

Really enjoyed the film though. So much detail was put into this film compared to normal. And as a fan of animation, it shows in every frame.