Big Hero 6 (Lenticular) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

steelbookz4eva

In Memoriam 2016 - 2019
Premium Supporter
In Memoriam
Oct 23, 2016
Release date: April 17, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order March 11 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £22.99

11408726-6334458444900312.jpg

11408726-1634458447335454.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Artwork straight from original poster design and I don't see any alignment issues worth mentioning . . . better than this one anyway:-
big_hero_six_ver14.jpg

This film any good? Based on this poster I'm getting a Studio Ghibli vibe (lol):-

I agree that the first steel is already a stunner, so I'll pass on this one. Kind of makes you wonder if Disney make awful WWA steels on purpose now so that we'll be tempted to buy these re-releases months down the line... but I'm sure that's been said before, amongst a million other theories. :p

I already have the Zavvi, the Target (which I think is better than Zavvi's), and the Blufans one click box. I don't need this.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel
Artwork straight from original poster design and I don't see any alignment issues worth mentioning . . . better than this one anyway:-
This film any good? Based on this poster I'm getting a Studio Ghibli vibe (lol):-

It's pretty... standard...? I guess that's the right word. It's fine. It feels like a typical clichéd superhero origin story- predictable, generic, hits all the recycled super hero "check-boxes".

It's a perfectly alright movie.
I'd say it's worth a watch- but not to be really broken up if you missed it.

Don't mind the front but the originals are much much better and more colourful.

Have the zavvi and target and I think both are great

They are certainly pushing with these But the only positive for me is the majority look pretty crappy in hand apart from a few which will stop me from spending far too much money than I should and I'll only stick to the releases that are better than the original (hoping for a good monsters uni), have amazing art anyway (will get wreck it Ralph at some point), absolutely love the film (nemo & jungle book for example) or we haven't had a release before like lilo

Plus although I prefer glossy Disney steels if any that are rereleased are better than the original matte Disney steels then it don't bother me too much. Even though the matte on them is decent IMO and not zero varnish like these which I tend to not like