{{BIG}} Steelbook Weekend-starts Friday 12/13/2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
970x90-Z-Wk50-am-thebigSteelbookWeekend.jpg

Last edited:
don't worry you can have one of mine.

Take care
john

ps. but I do find the early hours somewhat disturbing :) They just are not satisfied taking my money they also want my sleep !! :hilarious:

thanks buddy, but i was able to source one since they came back up again :thumbs:

that's too bad. Looks like it's region B, too. Guess I should've looked at such things before spending $13.

Just because it says it's Region B doesn't mean it's correct. Zavvi marks a lot of their Steelbooks region B and they play fine on a Region A player. There are a couple of sites where you can find out whether or not it's been tested to work on a Region A player. BD forum is one. If you look up the movie, on the page that has all the info for it, it will tell you whether it's been tested and or confirmed to play in another Region. Another good site is regionfreemovies.com

Last edited:
SNS-good tip-correct. The labeling is usually done as instructed by the studio, and given certain licensing restrictions. But, there are tons of Blu-rays that are marked B, A, C, etc, but in fact will play in other regions (unlocked).

My steelbook weekend haul...

Seven Samurai
The Prestige
Team America: World Polic
Dick Tracy (my first copy has a tiny dent)
Ninja Scroll
Snow White and the Huntsman
The Shawshank Redemption
The Jungle Book

I also grabbed Back to the Future Trilogy for £10.99.

Reactions: bigwednesday0
Now Zavvi needs to do a steelbook for The Illusionist. That movie kinda goes together in my mind with The Prestige because they both came out the same year. :)

My steelbook weekend haul...

Seven Samurai
The Prestige
Team America: World Polic
Dick Tracy (my first copy has a tiny dent)
Ninja Scroll
Snow White and the Huntsman
The Shawshank Redemption
The Jungle Book

I also grabbed Back to the Future Trilogy for £10.99.
Cant beat a bit of back to the future! Would love indivual SB. Would be all over them :oohyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.