Birdman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 18, 2016
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip
Price: 699 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (22,71 €) (FAC half slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC full slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC lenticular slip)
Note: The finish will be matte with spot gloss + debossing, limited to numbered copies: 500 (FAC half slip) - 2000 (FAC full slip) - 1500 (FAC lenticular slip)
Group buy: carllenc FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip

SWITCHING TO DIFFERENT BIRDMAN GROUP BUYS
If you have decided to switch from the original group buy which was already opened to a different one (lenticular fullslip or halfslip) please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST in the GB you originally signed up to say you are switching to a different GB and SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO @Collector03601 to inform him about this change.

FAC full slip + lenticular magnet:
BS_Birdman_Full_lenti_magnet_2000.jpg

FAC lenticular slip:
11911581_1180324425317443_1286974050_n.jpg

FAC half slip:
11944555_1180420238641195_588730424_n (1).jpg

bird.jpg

FA_Birdman.jpg

Last edited:
@davhyl Every one of my FAC's are currently stored in Steelbook Central's SCF2 (18 to date :drool:). If you find that fit a bit too snug, wait for the new SCF4 that are due out end of Feb. See this post from Matt at Steelbook Central :thumbs:
Nice, thanks for the info. I think Kingsman FAC full slip doesn't fit in the ones I have at the moment, not sure if you have that?

But when will the GB items be shipped? Or did I miss the memo? :)
Yes, you missed the "patience" memo :rolleyes:;)

If you had checked any of the GB threads (where this question belongs, anyway) you'd have noticed that Karel has already started shipping Birdman.

They will be shipped over the next weeks a few parcels per day, depending on how Karel can allocate his free time to packing and shipping.

You'll be tagged in the relevant GB thread when your package is on the way.

I also got this (lenti full slip) along with my John wick, again this is a stunning release. Very impressed with my first 2 FAC releases.

Can't believe how big the Birdman shooting cards are, excellent quality and loving the puzzle poster too. Extra postcards are also very cool especially the zach one and the smaller cards too. Also love the fact you get an extra backing card with these for the numbered card to go on.
The Steelbook is one of my favourites at the moment and so happy I went for this edition.

Looks like I'll be looking out for other FAC releases of films I enjoy now or if it's a package I like. You've got me lol

I watched the film for the first time tonight and was blown away. Had a feeling I was going to like it anyway due to me liking the directors other work and I'm a fan of the whole cast (plus after seeing the revenant the other week I couldn't wait to see this) Instantly one of my favourites, the performances are incredible especially Keaton, Norton & stone. It's possibly one of nortons greatest roles for me up there with fight club and American history X. He was perfect. Same with Keaton - think it's my fav film of his.
The way it's shot too was mesmerising.

Thank you again @carllenc & @Collector03601 for your services.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I also got this (lenti full slip) along with my John wick, again this is a stunning release. Very impressed with my first 2 FAC releases.

Can't believe how big the Birdman shooting cards are, excellent quality and loving the puzzle poster too. Extra postcards are also very cool especially the zach one and the smaller cards too. Also love the fact you get an extra backing card with these for the numbered card to go on.
The Steelbook is one of my favourites at the moment and so happy I went for this edition.

Looks like I'll be looking out for other FAC releases of films I enjoy now or if it's a package I like. You've got me lol

I watched the film for the first time tonight and was blown away. Had a feeling I was going to like it anyway due to me liking the directors other work and I'm a fan of the whole cast (plus after seeing the reverant the other week I couldn't wait to see this) Instantly one of my favourites, the performances are incredible especially Keaton, Norton & stone. It's possibly one of nortons greatest roles for me up there with fight club and American history X. He was perfect. Same with Keaton - think it's my fav film of his.
The way it's shot too was mesmerising.

Thank you again @carllenc & @Collector03601 for your services.

View attachment 216612 View attachment 216613
Congrats on getting your first FAC releases @Flloydo! :woot: From now on, you'll be hooked on FAC's... :p (Dependant on self willpower of course ;))

Can't wait till mine gets shipped out with Jurassic world. Then I just need to wait for looper and ant man to arrive and I'll have no more group buys left :(
I feel you buddy, I always feel so lost after getting all of my preorders in....And that's when I find more stuff to buy...and the circle keeps going like that :p