Birdman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 18, 2016
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip
Price: 699 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (22,71 €) (FAC half slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC full slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC lenticular slip)
Note: The finish will be matte with spot gloss + debossing, limited to numbered copies: 500 (FAC half slip) - 2000 (FAC full slip) - 1500 (FAC lenticular slip)
Group buy: carllenc FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip

SWITCHING TO DIFFERENT BIRDMAN GROUP BUYS
If you have decided to switch from the original group buy which was already opened to a different one (lenticular fullslip or halfslip) please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST in the GB you originally signed up to say you are switching to a different GB and SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO @Collector03601 to inform him about this change.

FAC full slip + lenticular magnet:
BS_Birdman_Full_lenti_magnet_2000.jpg

FAC lenticular slip:
11911581_1180324425317443_1286974050_n.jpg

FAC half slip:
11944555_1180420238641195_588730424_n (1).jpg

bird.jpg

FA_Birdman.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats @Flloydo on your first FAC :thumbs:

Cheers Harry,

I'm so impressed with them.

I had seen John wick before but not Birdman until last night and I haven't stopped thinking about it.
I don't do this often (the next day) but I think I'm going to watch it again in a couple of hours.
Just need to see it again plus certain scenes have been going over in my head like the ending for instance and a few other moments and I have a feeling it's one of those films you notice so much more on the second viewing.

Cheers Harry,

I'm so impressed with them.

I had seen John wick before but not Birdman until last night and I haven't stopped thinking about it.
I don't do this often (the next day) but I think I'm going to watch it again in a couple of hours.
Just need to see it again plus certain scenes have been going over in my head like the ending for instance and a few other moments and I have a feeling it's one of those films you notice so much more on the second viewing.

Awesome buddy , i hope FAC will release The Revenant ( director of Birdman)

Reactions: Aw 83 and Flloydo
Awesome buddy , i hope FAC will release The Revenant ( director of Birdman)

Yeah I'm hoping they do too, I haven't pre ordered the HMV steel just incase. I would also be cool with a kimchi release
He's blown me away with his last 2 films and instant favourites for me. Can't wait to watch the revenant again. I did really like Babel and 21 grams wasn't bad but Birdman and revenant are a new league.
Don't think I've seen his other 2

Reactions: harry
Thanks buddy! :D In order of preference...

1. Lenti
2. Fullslip
3. Half-slip

Lenti is a lovely fat, beefy edition and I really like the lenticular slip... :drool: Fullslip closely follows but all 3 are awesome and happy to have them ALL! :oohyeah:

I also received mine. I remember I wasn't going get these at first, since so many FAC's were coming out, but boy was I close to make a big mistake. I love this FAC release a lot. All 3 are very nice, but just like you I like the lenti slip the most. From aesthetic point of view it's a winner here. It's great looking, both front and back and I really like the colour of it. Feels nice in hand, very thick package. Full slip perhaps not as imprresive looking IMO, but it does come with great content, very nice lenticular magnet, booklet and everything.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
Obviously the slip too

Does the Birdman talk? I've just noticed what looks like a button and a speaker!

The slip is immense. I am definitely not disappointed that I went full on this release.

Hahaha it does and it is so cool. It was never made for sale and only ever handed out to film critics and the like. I was very lucky to come across one. A company in London only made 1500 of them.

Try this site out and just click on the speech bubbles.

www.birdmanspeaks.com

The slip is immense. I am definitely not disappointed that I went full on this release.

Hahaha it does and it is so cool. It was never made for sale and only ever handed out to film critics and the like. I was very lucky to come across one. A company in London only made 1500 of them.

Try this site out and just click on the speech bubbles.

www.birdmanspeaks.com

Holy ****! I want one lol

I'm so happy with the audio clips lol and he says the smells like balls and the funny voice he makes lol genius
Ahh man I wish i could of got my hands on one. That's so cool

So did you get it because your a critic or do you mean you were lucky some other way?

Reactions: harry and meth head