Birdman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 18, 2016
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip
Price: 699 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (22,71 €) (FAC half slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC full slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC lenticular slip)
Note: The finish will be matte with spot gloss + debossing, limited to numbered copies: 500 (FAC half slip) - 2000 (FAC full slip) - 1500 (FAC lenticular slip)
Group buy: carllenc FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip

SWITCHING TO DIFFERENT BIRDMAN GROUP BUYS
If you have decided to switch from the original group buy which was already opened to a different one (lenticular fullslip or halfslip) please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST in the GB you originally signed up to say you are switching to a different GB and SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO @Collector03601 to inform him about this change.

FAC full slip + lenticular magnet:
BS_Birdman_Full_lenti_magnet_2000.jpg

FAC lenticular slip:
11911581_1180324425317443_1286974050_n.jpg

FAC half slip:
11944555_1180420238641195_588730424_n (1).jpg

bird.jpg

FA_Birdman.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag @UpsetSmiley :notworthy::thumbs: really is very much appreciated :thumbs:

I'm having to skip this one .. saving up for other steelbook's and as much as I'd like to buy them all, I just can't afford it. This (as other FA's) will be beautiful I'm sure, I'll try not to kick myself too hard when it gets released.

Again, thank you so much for thinking of me;) hope I get lots of tags when T2 gb goes up:rofl:

I know blind buy :ohno:. GORGEOUS editions each one :notworthy: :hilarious:. Not sure its my type of movie :censored: unlike ex machina flower :drool: .

I feel same as you do, as lovely as all the Packages are, this isn't a movie for me even though FAC did a Superb job on all 3 version that I would go for if it would be a movie for me. I am Happy for all the members who love the movie and get to have this FAC so nicely and sweetly done. They are simply stunning down to the half Slip which is so Clever it makes you just want to have it....

And as you said, ...Ex Machina :drool: no words to describe how awesome this release will be...
:oohyeah: <= this emoticon is supposed to mean ''oohYeah''...
but he looks like he is trying to pass something :rofl:)

:thumbs:

actually changed from Numbered 2k Fullslip + Lenticular magnet,

the work @carllenc and @Collector03601 do for these GBs is beyond call of duty ! when things cool down, if they ever will, we (happy FAC collectors) must come up with way to thank these guys.

The Best way is to not message them ''Unnecessarily'' as this slows them down so very much as @Collector03601 knows oh so very much,
and to TIP Generously as Karel works like a Dog for US bringing us those releases at a cheaper price. I think and this is my personal Opinion, due to the frequency and massive amounts of Group Buys that takes all his nights and weekends away after Work, to give us such a great deals and Opportunity to obtain these releases, a TIP is a great way to show our appreciation.
I do so every time. I think if we can go and pay for a copy,
we can certainly include a TIP Per Copy.

The Best way is to not message them ''Unnecessarily'' as this slows them down so very much as @Collector03601 knows oh so very much,
and to TIP Generously as Karel works like a Dog for US bringing us those releases at a cheaper price. I think and this is my personal Opinion, due to the frequency and massive amounts of Group Buys that takes all his nights and weekends away after Work, to give us such a great deals and Opportunity to obtain these releases, a TIP is a great way to show our appreciation.
I do so every time. I think if we can go and pay for a copy,
we can certainly include a TIP Per Copy.

i read your post over and over and over again ... do not know what I did wrong. (note : Martin gave me thanks ... )

so pretty big WTF ... ?

i read your post over and over and over again ... do not know what I did wrong. (note : Martin gave me thanks ... )

so pretty big WTF ... ?

He wanted to say that we would already "thank" them with not bother them a lot via PM and Tip them via GBs. That would help a lot and counts as a "Thank you".
He didn't pointed you especially out...

But a "special extra thank you" like you mentioned would be also very reasonable :thumbs:

Reactions: Actarus

so pretty big WTF ... ?

He wanted to say that we would already "thank" them with not bother them a lot via PM and Tip them via GBs. That would help a lot and counts as a "Thank you".
He didn't pointed you especially out...

But a "special extra thank you" like you mentioned would be also very reasonable :thumbs:

Thanks @dan8885 it is exactly what I meant, I only quoted @nefilim to quote his words in a general sence. It was not meant towards you, I wrote my post in a general way as what ''we'' can do...