Bk2DaFuture

The Grand Wizard
Premium Supporter
May 28, 2012
England
Ebay feedback:
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/bk2dafuture

Hey guys, its been a while!
I sold most of my collection months ago to raise funds for moving out. Im slowly starting to collect again as i miss it but no longer interested in steelbooks just normal blu's and the odd special edition. Ive got the following steels left which i never got around to selling:

Iron Man 1 and 2 play.com both sealed and mint
The Hunger Games FS District 12 sealed and mint
The Terminator play.com open but mint
Jaws UK sealed and mint
Shaun of the dead Canadian (one with the baseball bat on the front) open but mint
Chronicle play.com open but mint
The expendables UK sealed and mint
Fight club play.com sealed and mint but has one little shrink tear
Paul HMV open but mint
Man on fire play sealed and mint
Sherlock holmes a game of shadows HMV sealed and mint
Fanboys German one open but mint
The Avengers HMV open but mint
Taken Play.com open with two dents on either side of the spine

Im looking to sell them all as a bundle so i dont have to send them all separately as i dont have the time at the minute. I have no idea what they are worth as I've been out of collecting for too long so please if your interested just make me an offer. Shipping to the UK will be £10 and will be sent well protected all bubble wrapped in a strong box. I will ship worldwide PM me for a price.

Will send pictures if anyone wants them, just let me know.

Will listen to sensible offers!

Thanks a lot for looking!

Pending trades
Serenity x 2, Bourne trilogy, Hot Fuzz x 2, Shaun of the dead, Godfather, Forrest Gump to Roseart for the Avengers 10 disc.

Completed trades

Fight club play.com exclusive to roseart for batman begins and ghost rider 2 steelbooks.
Alien anthology and incredible hulk to roseart for lotr best buy trilogy steelbooks
Hellboy 2 to ruioptica for blade runner (CA)

Last edited: