Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1.jpg

More info here

This will be insane!!!

Since 2011, we've opened up our poster flat file a couple times a year for a sale featuring a selection of sold-out prints from our archive. This has been something offered exclusively at our gallery space in Austin - until now. This Wednesday, we'll be shutting down our site to prepare for the first online Flat File sale in the company’s history, kicking off at 10AM central time on Friday, November 27th.

Fans can expect over 400 different prints sold at original cost from artists like Aaron Horkey, Tyler Stout, Olly Moss, Daniel Danger, Ken Taylor, Martin Ansin, and many more. With just a few of each poster available, you'll want to be there when the Black Friday countdown clock hits zero.

We hope you find something you like!

#FlatFriday

wwATf7V.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I added Stout's star wars to my cart, it was out of stock as I checked out though :rolleyes: no surprise there.

Overall I'm a bit disappointed by this, nothing that I could see I particularly wanted.

did not get even one poster and I am so bummed and they even had a shaun of the dead, i am going to go to a corner and cry :arghh::arghh:

Managed to get Stout Avengers in my cart but it was sold out and then had loading issues for a few minutes. Saw a couple I liked, but they kept coming up as sold out as soon as I added them but when I refreshed, they weren't saying they were sold out so it kept getting my hopes up!

I couldn't even load the second page. I mean, i couldn't even see what I was missing out on!
Thank god I Didn't have super high hopes for this.

Yeah me to. I was like oh well not meant to be guess I can save my dough lol.

Managed to get a Pulp Fiction timed edition, was I lucky?

Yeah that's the one I wanted lol. Can't even load the pages for the posters lol.

Thought i had Reservoir dogs but nope.

Got Dawn of Tatooine though so happy with that.

Shame they had 2 days to sort everything ready.

Whose idea it was to have all the poster @ once?

But disappointed as not many prints i really wanted,

fortunately trying to buy things of Nova etc has battle hardened me.

So here is the upside- i can't load the pages- therefore I can't see what I am not getting or what I missed.
I'm gonna leave it alone and call it. (Odds are, anything I DID want are LONG since gone.)
Congratulations to whoever scored the Horkey Drew Struzan THING poster.:mad::grumpy:

Reactions: Bagman99
This was ******* amazing :wow::wow::wow::wow: I scored a Pulp Fiction Timed Edition by Durieux like @Balrog :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::woot::woot::woot:

At first I tried to get the three Durieux BTTFs, went sold out, I skipped directly to page 6 and tried for "Spirited Away", sold out.
On page 4 there was the Star Wars Sets !!!!!! , I went ham, site went down, I was at the checkout when they sold out :dead:

After that I tried for so damn much. Damn all theses Duriuex, LOTR !!!!, nice Hitchcocks !!!! :pain::pain::pain: Rocky by Jay Shaw :pain::pain::pain:

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!! Chapeau Mondo, this was amazing what you offered, at least for me as a newbie, even when a lot went fast !!!!!!