Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1.jpg

More info here

This will be insane!!!

Since 2011, we've opened up our poster flat file a couple times a year for a sale featuring a selection of sold-out prints from our archive. This has been something offered exclusively at our gallery space in Austin - until now. This Wednesday, we'll be shutting down our site to prepare for the first online Flat File sale in the company’s history, kicking off at 10AM central time on Friday, November 27th.

Fans can expect over 400 different prints sold at original cost from artists like Aaron Horkey, Tyler Stout, Olly Moss, Daniel Danger, Ken Taylor, Martin Ansin, and many more. With just a few of each poster available, you'll want to be there when the Black Friday countdown clock hits zero.

We hope you find something you like!

#FlatFriday

wwATf7V.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen the Shaun Cast signed posters from when they were there, I wish I could afford. Personally I would just be happy with the print

Yeah me too. (the reg is a low want for me) I almost scored a deal for you on the SOD variant the other day.

Reactions: mllNY
Its an amazing print no matter how many were printed. Great score.

as for the site, I didnt have any connection probs .... but once I tried for SW set and a couple other stouts and they all sold out at check out I gave up and quit trying so maybe the stall came afterwards.
I actually have no idea how many of those were printed. I know there is a variant, but the original red is the color of Superman so that's the one I wanted anyway.

I actually have no idea how many of those were printed. I know there is a variant, but the original red is the color of Superman so that's the one I wanted anyway.

Well if you mean the Martin Ansin Man of steel print .... there is like either 2k or 4k printed I cant remember. It was an open edition.

Reactions: AlienKing
I know you dont want to spend a few bills ... but interestingly enough they had a screening in Austin of another film (escapes my mind at the mo) and Kevin Tong did a 3 film themed poster of it in 24 hours for the director (edgar wright) (really cool story, they actually paid to have a guy from D&L fly and hand deliver these prints to make it for this last minute screening) Anyways ... Pegg, Wright and Frost signed a few of the SOD posters. That or they were signed way back when they did that poster ... idk ... but point being it legitimately happened.

I actually seen one sell for $388, not bad considering all the sigs too. There's one on the bay now for like $600 BIN ... a bit too steep

I've seen the Shaun Cast signed posters from when they were there, I wish I could afford. Personally I would just be happy with the print
There is just no way to confirm that autographs are authentic on posters. I have never bought a signed poster on ebay for that reason. Some guys even use a picture of the guy actually signing it as a kind of 'proof of validity'....but that picture could have just been used as a template picture for the guy to fake the signature on another poster! There is just no way to be sure.
Unless it is signed for you in person, there is no way to be sure.

Reactions: AlienKing
Strange, had a shipping notification for a Pulp Fiction timed edition but they refunded me as they couldn't fulfil my order. Or is this the care package?

Strange, had a shipping notification for a Pulp Fiction timed edition but they refunded me as they couldn't fulfil my order. Or is this the care package?

HDN uses same shipping system this as them. My guess is they were fulfilling for tidying up in their admin background but forgot to uncheck the box that sends you a notification. Otherwise you shall be very very very lucky :p and then if you receive offer to pay for it. :p

HDN uses same shipping system this as them. My guess is they were fulfilling for tidying up in their admin background but forgot to uncheck the box that sends you a notification. Otherwise you shall be very very very lucky :p and then if you receive offer to pay for it. :p

Soon find out! Cheers

@Wreck NO! I don't want those goodies. I want ma print!
But I didn't order Pulp, so I'm hoping this isn't the case for me. Gonna go check my CC statement and see if I got refunded. :ohno:

Mondo sent me also a "Sorry" for the over sold Pulp Fiction print situation. This was really not necessary since it was a technical problem and not a failure from someone.
I was not one second mad at anybody so they're crazy for sending me this for free. So generous and really appreciated :notworthy::notworthy::shy::shy:

mondo.png