Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1.jpg

More info here

This will be insane!!!

Since 2011, we've opened up our poster flat file a couple times a year for a sale featuring a selection of sold-out prints from our archive. This has been something offered exclusively at our gallery space in Austin - until now. This Wednesday, we'll be shutting down our site to prepare for the first online Flat File sale in the company’s history, kicking off at 10AM central time on Friday, November 27th.

Fans can expect over 400 different prints sold at original cost from artists like Aaron Horkey, Tyler Stout, Olly Moss, Daniel Danger, Ken Taylor, Martin Ansin, and many more. With just a few of each poster available, you'll want to be there when the Black Friday countdown clock hits zero.

We hope you find something you like!

#FlatFriday

wwATf7V.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the background image is to be believed there i:
Horkey – Lord of the Rings
Halloween
Gremlins
King Kong
The Thing
Joker
Jurassic Park
Godzilla
Planet of the Apes
Captain America
Stout - Reservoir Dogs
And at least 2-3 others I can’t tell

Last edited:
could be luck of the draw, maybe since so much stuff is going up at once people will be a bit shell shocked where to go first and you can swoop in. I personally would go after the Horky (if it is available, going by the picture) but if there was a Shaun of the Dead Stout I would flip my lid and I know I would miss that.

I hope they have their servers in check for 10AM...

do we want to try and form a group, I know a few others who would consider joining? Not sure how it would work out but strength in numbers?

Reactions: bigfub
Reactions: dan8885
Thanks for the tag @dan8885! I need more Daniel Danger prints!! I hope this isn't a crazy land-rush! Maybe people will be so busy with Stout, Horkey, Ansin,etc. they will leave the Danger prints for me!!:rofl::thumbs:

Oh crap! This is going to be interesting...

Just when I thought I had got as many as I would get for a while!

Made some adjustment so see it better :)

wwATf7V.jpg

Just to make sure:
Since adding a poster to the cart won't mean you get it, you have to buy at once to make sure you get it?
So browsing around to buy different artworks (for a single shipment) will be risky because someone could buy the one you already had in the cart?

Cheers!

WOW awesome work :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Ninjas, check this eye candy edit :hungry: @apsmith21 @mllNY @Sigill @Wreck @Jason Bourne @MGD @justboy

OMG Stout's Reservoir Dogs and Halloween OMG OMG OMG
400 different prints at once, can't handle that :pain: I know I will end up with nothing :dead:

And yes, your print is only secured when you into Checkout. So you can't browse to add multiples. You can but you will probably end up with an empty card :ohno: