Multi Black Friday ads and chat @hidefninja

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
blackfriday.jpg

Early rumor chat thread-what will you be hunting for in stores or online?

Black Friday is November 25,2016

http://www.bfads.net has ads

Attachments

• bficon.jpg
    bficon.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 2,454
Last edited:
TV price predictions for USA deals, per Deal News:

The Cheat Sheet: Black Friday TV Predictions
Prices to Expect
  • 32" 720p/1080p
    Doorbuster: $100
    Average Price: $140
  • 39"/40" 1080p
    Doorbuster: $140
    Average Off-Brand Price: $170
    Average Brand-Name Price: $185
  • 39"/40" 4K
    Doorbuster: $230
    Average Off-Brand Price: $239
    Average Brand-Name Price: $435
  • 42"/43" 1080p
    Doorbuster: $120
    Average Off-Brand Price: $199
    Average Brand-Name Price: $225
  • 49"/50" 1080p
    Doorbuster: $215
    Average Off-Brand Price: $259
    Average Brand-Name Price: $309
  • 49"/50" 4K
    Doorbuster: $265
    Average Off-Brand Price: $265
    Average Brand-Name Price: $435
  • 55" 1080p
    Doorbuser: $219
    Average Off-Brand Price: $260
    Average Brand-Name Price: $405
  • 55" 4K
    Doorbuster: $315
    Average Off-Brand Price: $380
    Average Brand-Name Price: $559
  • 60" 1080p
    Doorbuster: $400
    Average Brand-Name Price: $589
  • 65" 4K
    Doorbuster: $459
    Average Off-Brand Price: $559
    Average Brand-Name Price: $1,025
  • 70" 1080p
    Doorbuster: $990
    Average Brand-Name Price: $1,045

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
if anyone sees a good laptop on sale for black friday, not a crappy one that's just marked super low, but a decent one with decent specs (core i7, 1980, touchscreen, 8-16GB ram, etc) in the $5-700 range please let me know.

My mom is looking for one and therefore I'm looking for one. I see BestBuy has a decent $700 HP that I have my eyes set on so far

Wasn't they an item in the news the other day about a lot of items getting their prices increased 6 or 7 weeks before Black Friday and when people buy they think they are getting a bargain when in fact they are not. They are actually spending more money and the same items could be get cheaper earlier in the year (both sides of the Atlantic)

Wasn't they an item in the news the other day about a lot of items getting their prices increased 6 or 7 weeks before Black Friday and when people buy they think they are getting a bargain when in fact they are not. They are actually spending more money and the same items could be get cheaper earlier in the year (both sides of the Atlantic)

This is true and mostly for tech items etc last year. A lot of news has been warning people to make sure they are getting a deal and shop around because your not actually getting a deal and instead the most of it your being ripped off but a lot of retailers got a lot of stick for it (especially In the UK) and for a few reasons they are apprently stopping that this year and will actually hold great deals.

U.K. Some of the main reasons include household earnings/ wages and the current state of things promises us we will get better deals this year
Also the pound issue
And because this does just as well as January sales with mostly better deals and not just leftovers

Also stores recognise they make more money this week compared to any other week before Christmas (in the last few years - obvioulsy it's usually the final 3 ish weeks before but Black Friday has changed that)

Even though I didn't spend much this year, there were a lot of great deals out there. As we prepare for the winter, stocked up on a bunch of TV seasons at killer prices. Deep discount had a super sale on TV seasons.