Black Friday Funko Deals

thought it would be appropriate to start a thread for all upcoming black friday deals for funko related items

please feel free to comment with any deals you guys come across

Two major ones will be taking place at Fugitive and Gamestop/Eb games.

Fugitive: LINK
Details: one per person in store. Also if you note in the picture, some of them will have a asterisk next to it, that denotes those specific items will also be available through their site. The rest will be at their warehouse location only
fugitiveblackfriday2015final-1.jpg

Gamestop: LINK
Details:
Price: $20 at gamestop, unsure of what Eb games will be
Time: Friday Nov 27th @5am
Description: gamestop and eb game will be doing mystery boxes for black friday. There will be a total of 6 pops, the five you see in the pic and also a chase "golden pop" which according to the article will be with the ratio of 1:8
The box will contain: (1) exclusive funko pop vinyl, (2) reaction figures, (1) pop pocket keychain and (1) pop pin
blackfriday.jpg

Last edited:
I wish we had those in the UK always wanted a Batgirl pop andd the 9inch Buzz :(

Ah well hope for something in the UK :)

rumors have it, there will be 5 golden pops, one for each exclusive... dont hold me to this (unconfirmed at the moment, but this info does come from a very credible source)

Yes I've heard that there will be a gold one for each but good luck finding them I can see the staff opening all the boxes and taking the gold ones

So what you think the other stuff us, obviously a pocket pop but what else?

I need this box, I hate US stuff only :(

So what you think the other stuff us, obviously a pocket pop but what else?

I need this box, I hate US stuff only :(

Yeah, US get loads of good stuff compared to over here. Hopefully we start getting similar stuff over here. Pops have taken off in my area now, a local independent game shop started stocking them and they would only have 5 on show and they became so popular they have a whole wall dedicated to them now, including some exclusives too.

Reactions: Flash
Hmv has started stocking alot of pops but their prices are shocking and for in box collectors all the stickers and security tags are awful.
£19.99 for GITD Yoda I got for £9.99??