Black Friday Funko Deals

thought it would be appropriate to start a thread for all upcoming black friday deals for funko related items

please feel free to comment with any deals you guys come across

Two major ones will be taking place at Fugitive and Gamestop/Eb games.

Fugitive: LINK
Details: one per person in store. Also if you note in the picture, some of them will have a asterisk next to it, that denotes those specific items will also be available through their site. The rest will be at their warehouse location only
fugitiveblackfriday2015final-1.jpg

Gamestop: LINK
Details:
Price: $20 at gamestop, unsure of what Eb games will be
Time: Friday Nov 27th @5am
Description: gamestop and eb game will be doing mystery boxes for black friday. There will be a total of 6 pops, the five you see in the pic and also a chase "golden pop" which according to the article will be with the ratio of 1:8
The box will contain: (1) exclusive funko pop vinyl, (2) reaction figures, (1) pop pocket keychain and (1) pop pin
blackfriday.jpg

Last edited:
Hmv has started stocking alot of pops but their prices are shocking and for in box collectors all the stickers and security tags are awful.
£19.99 for GITD Yoda I got for £9.99??

Yeah they have a fair few at my local HMV but like you said they are so expensive, the standard Pops that are widely available are all £14.99 which I'm guessing is the same in every HMV. I nearly cried when I saw where the security tags were lol Its laughable though as the shop I normally get mine from is a couple of minutes away and they are cheaper. Even in Waterstones they are a few £s cheaper than in HMV.

Where did you get for £9.99?

I got it in a local comic shop but if you have a Game near you it's reduced from £13 to £9.99 there

Yeah they have a fair few at my local HMV but like you said they are so expensive, the standard Pops that are widely available are all £14.99 which I'm guessing is the same in every HMV. I nearly cried when I saw where the security tags were lol Its laughable though as the shop I normally get mine from is a couple of minutes away and they are cheaper. Even in Waterstones they are a few £s cheaper than in HMV.

Yeah I know I've seen security tags inside the boxes so they've opened up the boxes and put them kinda spoils it for inbox collectors.

Reactions: lights
Pictures of the HT pop

There something underwhelming about the b/w, don't know I'm pretty sure there has already been a b/w Harley already.

image.jpg

What was that people said the staff wouldn't open the GameStop boxes early to take gold ones
Just found this on eBay says 2 available??

image.png

I always think it's amazing when 'mystery rare' items always ends up in hands of the scalpers and for the 'rare' golds ones there is a lot on eBay already.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Those prices are really inflated, the golds are nowhere near that rare. People are just being overly optimistic on the value and trying to flip them while there's quite a bit of hype.

I've seen a few golds drop to around $60 USD on US eBay already.

Reactions: Flash
If you could have gotten them in the UK I would have been happy with the ordinary batgirl just want one batgirl :(

Just read online someone bought 14 gameshop boxes $300 and 15 hot topic ones $134 always nice that they limit exclusive rare items so everyone can purchase them, us in the UK would have loved one box :( lol