luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 1099 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 500 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (link TBA)

Terms on how to qualify are under the spoiler below:
BLACK HAWK DOWN (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK)

FAC #70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet LOYALTY REWARD

This product is not intended for sale classic. It is econceived as a bonus for FAC collectors, who own the collection of at least 35 pieces FAC SteelBook editions from FAC # 1 to FAC # 69. Each individual FAC release counts as one piece, Hardboxes and Maniacs Collector Boxes are calculated for 2 pieces. A Collector who qualifies, he will be able to purchase the collector's edition bonus FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY.

Other conditions and additional information:

So that the collector got the opportunity to purchase this FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY edition, it is necessary to sent photos of the FAC collection to the email below until June 30, 2017.
Each image must contain the name of the collector and date of the photo. One photo captures the entire collection together. Another photos capture holograms on the bottom flap. Each hologram must be legible (sample photos below).

Photos are only for FA team, which will assess whether a collectors is entitled to purchase FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY edition or not. Any further publication of these photos is only possible with the consent of the author. Photo collections please kindly send to

[email protected]

GB NOT OPENED ONLY CLOSED GB WAITING PICTURES

Additional notes:

This action is voluntary.
In order to reach the opportunity to purchase FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet LOYALTY REWARD you do not have to own all previously released FAC series from 1 - 69. You may own 35 pieces SteelBook FAC (numbered or unnumbered) or more.
Individual editions do not have to be consecutive.
In the event that the limitations of this series does not cover all applicants, we will decide by the order of received e-mails with photographs.
In case you are applying also FAC # 70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY and send the footage according to set parameters for the FAC # 70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY, you do not have to send photos.

BS--BHD-vizualizace-tagged-1920.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 3.14.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 3.13.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-27 at 3.14.07 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Supply and Demand mate. You may think it's stupid but that's collectibles. I remember spending loads to get Iron Man future Shop sealed. I had three options, either pay the price or don't own it (at the time) or wait for it to drop in value. I did wait and it didn't drop in value, it kept going higher. So I had to pay the 'stupid' 'insane price' right? That was the market value it was going for. Then when I did sell it, I sold it for even more than what I paid for it as the value had gone up even more.

Nice story :D btw why did you sell it If you wanted it so bad? You just wanted to hold it in hands don´t you? :LOL: Because of "cult" status :cigar:

Nice story :D btw why did you sell it If you wanted it so bad? You just wanted to hold it in hands don´t you? :LOL: Because of "cult" status :cigar:

Lost interest mate. I had three Iron Man FS, two were sealed, One John Rambo DE grail sealed with stickers, and one opened, and Glad TW and so many others :cigar:. At the time it was so much buzz to own grails. Collecting back 5-6 years ago was a lot different to now. You don't buy a grail and then open it lol. You buy the steels for it's collectible statues. Not spend £300 - £500 for T2 2.0 then open and watch :LOL: But the over saturation in the market killed of what is 'rare and collectible?' So jacked it all in and sold them off, regardless if I made a loss or not. Some I gained, some I lost. As I saw how this hobby was heading, like many other old school collectors, I had to change the ways I collect and purchase steels. A lot of old collectors I remember have left simply due to the saturated market. But I do envy the rare and special type limited releases. Gives a good buzz when you own it. :cool:

Edit - just to add, I think what killed it for me was when Le Grande Bleu Japan was re-released from Kimchi. A non popular movie but was very rare and was worth loads of £££ was released by Kimchi with the same artwork. Kimchi using the opportunity cashing in on a grail and destroyed it. It really was the icing on the cake. But what I found even more hilarious was everyone buying multiple copies thinking it be worth just as much but now it's worth complete peanuts. Collectors didn't buy it for the movie, just to own an identicle re-release grail.

Last edited:
Lost interest mate. I had three Iron Man FS, two were sealed, One John Rambo DE grail sealed with stickers, and one opened, and Glad TW and so many others :cigar:. At the time it was so much buzz to own grails. Collecting back 5-6 years ago was a lot different to now. You don't buy a grail and then open it lol. You buy the steels for it's collectible statues. Not spend £300 - £500 for T2 2.0 then open and watch :LOL: But the over saturation in the market killed of what is 'rare and collectible?' So jacked it all in and sold them off, regardless if I made a loss or not. Some I gained, some I lost. As I saw how this hobby was heading, like many other old school collectors, I had to change the ways I collect and purchase steels. A lot of old collectors I remember have left simply due to the saturated market. But I do envy the rare and special type limited releases. Gives a good buzz when you own it. :cool:

Edit - just to add, I think what killed it for me was when Le Grande Bleu Japan was re-released from Kimchi. A non popular movie but was very rare and was worth loads of £££ was released by Kimchi with the same artwork. Kimchi using the opportunity cashing in on a grail and destroyed it. It really was the icing on the cake. But what I found even more hilarious was everyone buying multiple copies thinking it be worth just as much but now it's worth complete peanuts. Collectors didn't buy it for the movie, just to own an identicle re-release grail.

Yeah I kind of understand all that, but I have a little bit different view on collecting steelbooks. It is always nice bonus when some steelie get rare and grail status, but it shouldn´t be main factor in collecting them (again, my point of view). I collect steelbooks because I like them, I like this packaging and I like movies in a first place. So when one of my favorite movies get release as a steelbook and I like it, I´m gonna buy it no matter how rare or saturated market will be. Will be happy to keep and own my favorite movie in my favorite packaging and that should stays like that. Will be happy to look at it every day on my shelf and If I´m in the mood I´m gonna watch it as I please.

Quiting collecting steelbooks just because market is over saturated with them just seems to me arrogant and vain to be honest. If you want collect something rare and market will never get oversaturated with, you can choose something else. Valentino Rossi´s kneesliders or helmets :D for example, there is always like 25 beeing made worldwide and prices are sky-high so you can happily collect those If you want to own holy grails ( I have a very good friend collecting those, and he is not stupid btw @StifflersDad ).

I collect steels since the beggining as well and I was watchin it when Iron Man FS got released, but I didn´t buy it back then coz a few reasons. I didn´t like it so much (boring red color and mostly the blu banner at the top - I didn´t like it since beggining and I told myself I will never buy steelbook with blu banner :p) and I still didn´t like it even despite its grail status and price :D. But If I liked it and would it be one of my favorite movies and steels of all times, I would never sell it nor quit collecting just because over saturated market.

Just my two cents :coffee:

Yeah I kind of understand all that, but I have a little bit different view on collecting steelbooks. It is always nice bonus when some steelie get rare and grail status, but it shouldn´t be main factor in collecting them (again, my point of view). I collect steelbooks because I like them, I like this packaging and I like movies in a first place. So when one of my favorite movies get release as a steelbook and I like it, I´m gonna buy it no matter how rare or saturated market will be. Will be happy to keep and own my favorite movie in my favorite packaging and that should stays like that. Will be happy to look at it every day on my shelf and If I´m in the mood I´m gonna watch it as I please.

Quiting collecting steelbooks just because market is over saturated with them just seems to me arrogant and vain to be honest. If you want collect something rare and market will never get oversaturated with, you can choose something else. Valentino Rossi´s kneesliders or helmets :D for example, there is always like 25 beeing made worldwide and prices are sky-high so you can happily collect those If you want to own holy grails ( I have a very good friend collecting those, and he is not stupid btw @StifflersDad ).

I collect steels since the beggining as well and I was watchin it when Iron Man FS got released, but I didn´t buy it back then coz a few reasons. I didn´t like it so much (boring red color and mostly the blu banner at the top - I didn´t like it since beggining and I told myself I will never buy steelbook with blu banner :p) and I still didn´t like it even despite its grail status and price :D. But If I liked it and would it be one of my favorite movies and steels of all times, I would never sell it nor quit collecting just because over saturated market.

Just my two cents :coffee:

Everyone's different mate :) You asked so I told ya :p
I didn't quit, just changed my ways of collecting, although a lot of people did quit. It wasn't what they thought the hobby was. It completely changed.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Everyone's different mate :) You asked so I told ya :p
I didn't quit, just changed my ways of collecting, although a lot of people did quit. It wasn't what they thought the hobby was. It completely changed.

Yes of course, about that quiting It was reaction on those other people, I know that you didn´t quit, just changed your ways ;)

Yes of course, about that quiting It was reaction on those other people, I know that you didn´t quit, just changed your ways ;)

It's like anything mate, you get interested in something and when it starts to change you gotta ask yourself if you wanna carry on. I don't criticise anyone not wanting to support a hobby if it started changing. To say they are arrogant to quit it's a bit far fetched for me to describe :emb: :rofl:

It's like anything mate, you get interested in something and when it starts to change you gotta ask yourself if you wanna carry on. I don't criticise anyone not wanting to support a hobby if it started changing. To say they are arrogant to quit it's a bit far fetched for me to describe :emb: :rofl:

I guess you´re right. People minds changing all the time, let´s just close it with your words :emb:

Reactions: sunnyx
One of the few that comes to mind that doesn't seem to change at all in collecting in the old school days is @Sigill
He hasn't changed at all lol :rofl: :p Right Simon? :D
I've changed a bit mate but you are right I'm still as fussy as ever! Lol!:D I think you have to change with the way things are these days. There no more grails, too many releases so things rarely become ultra valuable. It's nice to have more choice but ultimately things very rarely go up in price like they used to apart from the odd title. The days of IM and John Rambo are long gone!

I've changed a bit mate but you are right I'm still as fussy as ever! Lol!:D I think you have to change with the way things are these days. There no more grails, too many releases so things rarely become ultra valuable. It's nice to have more choice but ultimately things very rarely go up in price like they used to apart from the odd title. The days of IM and John Rambo are long gone!

It was the very unknown Le Grande Bleu JP re-released by Kimchi, exactly same steel which sealed the fate of grails. It was such a valuable and high regarded grail on it's own merits. Then Kimchi comes down the line, saw the opportunity to cash in on the grail completely destroyed it without giving this grail any respect at all. Out of all steels to release why Le Grand Bleu? :confused: I always wonder if the old days would eventually return again.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
It was the very unknown Le Grande Bleu JP re-released by Kimchi, exactly same steel which sealed the fate of grails. It was such a valuable and high regarded grail on it's own merits. Then Kimchi comes down the line, saw the opportunity to cash in on the grail completely destroyed it without giving this grail any respect at all. Out of all steels to release why Le Grand Bleu? :confused: I always wonder if the old days would eventually return again.....
Yeah I remember it well, the prices were sky high qfor the original and then once the re-release came out they crashed. The prices are so low for the Kimchi version now nobody wants it! I can't see it happening at the moment mate, there's just too many releases coming out. The market is saturated at the moment, people have so many choices these days!

I put in a request to FA for one of these about a month ago. I received a reply back to my email with pictures stating the "head coworker" would have to look it over. I haven't heard anything since. Is that normal? I'm afraid to ask FA customer service as it seems if you bother them too much they take away your privileges.

I put in a request to FA for one of these about a month ago. I received a reply back to my email with pictures stating the "head coworker" would have to look it over. I haven't heard anything since. Is that normal? I'm afraid to ask FA customer service as it seems if you bother them too much they take away your privileges.
Naah, it's perfectly Ok to ask for an update after such a long delay (I did it once in a similar situation). The guy / gal is probably just busy and your request has been temporarily forgotten.

Reactions: AirZonk