luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 1099 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 500 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (link TBA)

Terms on how to qualify are under the spoiler below:
BLACK HAWK DOWN (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK)

FAC #70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet LOYALTY REWARD

This product is not intended for sale classic. It is econceived as a bonus for FAC collectors, who own the collection of at least 35 pieces FAC SteelBook editions from FAC # 1 to FAC # 69. Each individual FAC release counts as one piece, Hardboxes and Maniacs Collector Boxes are calculated for 2 pieces. A Collector who qualifies, he will be able to purchase the collector's edition bonus FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY.

Other conditions and additional information:

So that the collector got the opportunity to purchase this FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY edition, it is necessary to sent photos of the FAC collection to the email below until June 30, 2017.
Each image must contain the name of the collector and date of the photo. One photo captures the entire collection together. Another photos capture holograms on the bottom flap. Each hologram must be legible (sample photos below).

Photos are only for FA team, which will assess whether a collectors is entitled to purchase FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY edition or not. Any further publication of these photos is only possible with the consent of the author. Photo collections please kindly send to

[email protected]

GB NOT OPENED ONLY CLOSED GB WAITING PICTURES

Additional notes:

This action is voluntary.
In order to reach the opportunity to purchase FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet LOYALTY REWARD you do not have to own all previously released FAC series from 1 - 69. You may own 35 pieces SteelBook FAC (numbered or unnumbered) or more.
Individual editions do not have to be consecutive.
In the event that the limitations of this series does not cover all applicants, we will decide by the order of received e-mails with photographs.
In case you are applying also FAC # 70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY and send the footage according to set parameters for the FAC # 70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY, you do not have to send photos.

BS--BHD-vizualizace-tagged-1920.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 3.14.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 3.13.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-27 at 3.14.07 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So if I read this correct, you get it for free it you own all of the FAC releases (max of 101). Whatever is left, totaling 501 copies, is then up for sale to people who have most of them.

I don't know about free but I think it means their is edtion 1 which is 501 for people who have most of the fac collection and then edtion 2 which is 101 for people that have all facs.

My question is do you have to have each edtion of each release example dredd I have e3 and e4 but did not get the e1-2 since they are in the e3 hardbox already. And do you have to have the unnumbered facs as well? Since I am missing 1 numbered and one unnumbered which is aasb on both sides. I prob won't get the gift

Oh, I was under the impression FA and Dr. Barons was all about the collector ;)

they are how bloody dare you :LOL:
they just like collectors money especailly the baron line :hungry:

stand fa line when any film comes out
yes we intended/like to release this as fac
come time, silence and no release

rinse and repeat

and no one has worked this out yet amazes me some people are so easily sucked in and still ask same questions when a major film such as star wars or marvel comes along, studios always tell fa to poke it as they know just a normal steel will sell out world wide anyway.

be nice if they just had a planned release and stuck with it and did not try to keep adding stuff and then fall behind on the plan for that reason.

look at the amount that is still waiting to be released some of it 2 years old now and still no release date annouced think its safe to say they will not happen.

and FAC stands for?

Failing Abominably Collection

basil :whistle::hilarious:

I have been meaning to ask this
and I guess this a good place to ask
but I would like to see a full list of FAC releases
and upcomming ones

I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's Dirty Dancing. They haven't released a FAC number for it yet...:ohno:

And for those looking to catch up on some of FA's back catalogue, a sealed, numbered copy of As Above, So Below just went for $500 flat on eBay last night. :woot:

they are how bloody dare you :LOL:
they just like collectors money especailly the baron line :hungry:

stand fa line when any film comes out
yes we intended/like to release this as fac
come time, silence and no release

rinse and repeat

and no one has worked this out yet amazes me some people are so easily sucked in and still ask same questions when a major film such as star wars or marvel comes along, studios always tell fa to poke it as they know just a normal steel will sell out world wide anyway.

be nice if they just had a planned release and stuck with it and did not try to keep adding stuff and then fall behind on the plan for that reason.

look at the amount that is still waiting to be released some of it 2 years old now and still no release date annouced think its safe to say they will not happen.

and FAC stands for?

Failing Abominably Collection

basil :whistle::hilarious:
WoW.... all that hate :bag:

I just need to know if 'All FAC Editions' means you have to have (for example) Fantastic Four edition 1, 2, AND Hardbox, or will just having the Hardbox do?

Cause if it is every single individual release then that would suck :rolleyes: