PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: Jun 7, 2018
Purchase links: Novamedia - KimchiDVD - YesAsia
Price: $36.99 (Nova - Kimchi) - $45.99 (YesAsia)

%EB%B8%94%ED%8C%AC_2D3D_shop1_094042.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The best art I've seen so far. My initial reaction was that it's pricey, but it's $5 more than other releases in my cart and this has an additional 3D disc.

anyone has a pic of the actual thing yet?

I just got mine in today, I'll post a couple pics after work.

EDIT: The release is high gloss and spot holofoil, with a small amount of embossing. The holofoil is pretty subtle under normal light, imo. I took a couple photos outside to really show it off (and because the high gloss was reflecting EVERYTHING otherwise), but did get a photo indoors where it's much more subdued. Unless you're holding it directly under a light it just adds a nice shimmer.

IMG_20180615_164632.jpg IMG_20180615_160509.jpg IMG_20180615_160616.jpg IMG_20180615_161023.jpg IMG_20180615_161547.jpg IMG_20180615_161629.jpg

Last edited:

EDIT: The release is high gloss and spot holofoil, with a small amount of embossing. The holofoil is pretty subtle under normal light, imo. I took a couple photos outside to really show it off (and because the high gloss was reflecting EVERYTHING otherwise), but did get a photo indoors where it's much more subdued. Unless you're holding it directly under a light it just adds a nice shimmer.

Thanks for the pics. Would it fit a steelbook?

WOW! :OMG: This looks amazing, thanks for the pics @Zyrin! :photo: :thumbs:

That 3D/2D Set is stunning. Would have to be one of the nicest o’ring slips I’ve seen. I need it...and I’m off to the bay to find it;)