Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I missed the plot point being explained but in the Black Panther movie I gathered the king of Wakanda is granted the power of the Black Panther and him alone? Why did Tchalla have the power already in Civil War then?

Really hope that art is approved (I kinda prefer @Noodles title though but it’s no biggie)

Even though I wasn’t the biggest fan of the film I’ll still need it for the MCU collection and there’s some great posters for this which I hope we see on the lentis and FS

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I hope the do the box with a texture feel to it. That would be awesome. Or do a slip with a Killmonger feel or a GITD slip. Or do a lenti where BP and Killmonger transforming.

It looks awesome as usual from Blufans, the kings of Disney and Marvel releases. The other retailers don't even come close.

Goes without saying that this steelbook is not in the same class as their LAST JEDI steelbook ... with front design voted the more popular of the multi-character posters on another site ... but as for the back art of this steelbook ... Jesus! ... I'd put it near the bottom of the pile as far as back artwork goes (at least the background colour matches the front ...) ... would consider the design more suitable as inside or wraparound slipcover art.

As with their LAST JEDI steelbook full face main character atop character pyramid:-
upload_2018-4-8_12-10-18.png
upload_2018-4-8_12-11-42.png
/
upload_2018-4-8_12-14-5.png
upload_2018-4-8_12-13-0.png