11691058-1704570097850384.jpg
11691059-6214570097285037.jpg
11691058-1104570097530437.jpg
11691058-1864570097392101.jpg
11691058-1504555325304639.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: zesty
I’m still waiting... the latest email I’ve had from them is that my order has re entered the warehouse and will be dispatched in the next 72hrs.
The only reason I’ve not cancelled the order is that I have a new game of swearing in my emails and I’m trying to add the most creative insults I can.

My latest is:

Thank you for getting in touch with us about your pre-order.

We send all pre-ordered items out as soon as we receive them into our warehouse from the manufacturers. We always endeavour to have pre-orders delivered to our customers on, if not before, the release date.

Please accept our apologies that on this occasion we were not able to have this with you on the release date. We understand this must be both disappointing and frustrating.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Olly

I’ve sent a nice but firm reply and after that I’ll be ringing. Shouldn’t be selling something as in stock if they haven’t yet fulfilled pre-orders. The more I go on the more I consider giving up steelbooks and just waiting on 4k blus dropping in price. The money and the hassle just isn’t worth it anymore.

I’ve had that reply.

Also

“it’s on special order” - I was polite to this, but wearing thin.

“It is in stock and will be sent within the delivery time frame” - a service person called Oliver got the brunt of my impoliteness as he lied to me.

“We are very busy and trying to get through orders as quick as possible” - just went to town on this reply, had enough.

Now the item was in stock I went in big time to which I got “my order was resent to the warehouse and dispatch in next 72hrs” - giving me a time limit isn’t going to end well being on the wrong side of it, but I live in hope they willl send it.

I’m no one special but just being honest would go a long way, the lies and bad customer service from zavvi has hit an all time low.

Just received dispatch notice of my replacement copy for the 3D version, so the 3D version may be coming back in stock (or Zavvi is sending me a used copy ... which wouldn't surprise me)

Yeah! Finally my copies have arrived. It took more than 4 weeks and an additional €26 customs fee for 2 copies.
It's one of my last Zavvi orders before I'm saying farewell to Zavvi.

giphy.gif
had to pay customs fees for my 2 Black Panther steelbooks and for Iron Fist

funny thing is: I didnt have to pay customs fees for my last three 1 clicks I got (JL ML, JLHD & Thor)

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Yeah! Finally my copies have arrived. It took more than 4 weeks and an additional €26 customs fee for 2 copies.
It's one of my last Zavvi orders before I'm saying farewell to Zavvi.

giphy.gif

26!? Feck me thats insanely retarded. Feel sorry for you. I got hit with aprox 15 and turned it down. No way im going to pay that kind of money.

26!? Feck me thats insanely retarded. Feel sorry for you. I got hit with aprox 15 and turned it down. No way im going to pay that kind of money.
There is something to say about paying a customs fee, but now the postal companies also charge a fee. And they charge for each invidual item. So if they deliver 7 items they charge 7 x €6.
If all the items are in one box, it’s just one item, so €6.