Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Target
Price: $24.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

BP.jpg

BP2.jpg

BP3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't really imagine Marvel doing digipacks now... I mean, I love both, digipacks and digibooks, so I'll be happy to get it one day, but a Black Panther digipack? And Thor? Well, we'll see - very curious now what the final product will be like ;)

The Star wars Digipack, digibook or what ever looks like the same.
Also the "40 page gallery book included inside" make me think this isn't a digibook.
I'm confused right now.
I would like to order all together through @apsmith21 to combine shipping costs but I had to know what it is!? :confused:

The Star wars Digipack, digibook or what ever looks like the same.
Also the "40 page gallery book included inside" make me think this isn't a digibook.
I'm confused right now.
I would like to order all together through @apsmith21 to combine shipping costs but I had to know what it is!? :confused:

Hard to say for sure, we think Thor is a digibook, but with Coco definitely a digipak and the same with Star Wars...

Problem is, if you wait too long and my copies sell out, I don't offer extras much anymore, I've been purchasing what's been ordered.

Hard to say for sure, we think Thor is a digibook, but with Coco definitely a digipak and the same with Star Wars...

Problem is, if you wait too long and my copies sell out, I don't offer extras much anymore, I've been purchasing what's been ordered.

Thanks. I know I have to make a desicion. I will wait till Black Panther digibook, digipak or whatever goes live and get a purchase. :thumbs:

Reactions: digitalbabe