Black Panther - In theaters February 16, 2018

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Reactions
16,418 2 0
[MOVIE1]Title: Black Panther (2018)

Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure

Director: Ryan Coogler

Cast: Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong'o, Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker, Andy Serkis and Martin Freeman

Plot: After the events of Captain America: Civil War, King T'Challa returns home to the reclusive, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to serve as his country's new leader. However, T'Challa soon finds that he is challenged for the throne from factions within his own country. When two foes conspire to destroy Wakanda, the hero known as Black Panther must team up with C.I.A. agent Everett K. Ross and members of the Dora Milaje, Wakandan special forces, to prevent Wakanda from being dragged into a world war.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
[/POSTER1]

From IMDB

bpt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Reactions
16,418 2 0
So... looks like Black Panther gets a new mask (Suit?) sometime during the film...

Old:
View attachment 316592

New:
View attachment 316593 View attachment 316594

Personally... I don't like the new one at all. The old one was MUCH cooler.
They eyes are way too big now. He went from looking bad ass to kind of cheesy looking (IMO).
What do you guys think?

A side from that. Looks pretty cool. A lot brighter and colorful than I thought it would be.
So looks like he officially changes suits in the film.
Sucks cause the first one is WAY better. The second mask/suit is no where near as good.

mld-01438_r.jpg
mld-ss-01382_v11.jpg

Feb 11, 2013
Reactions
3,522 0 0
With the statue in the foreground directly next to the deep background and the ships hovering at different depths, that poster would make a phenomenal lenticular. I can see them now, sticking out like Cap and the Quinjet on Nova's Winter Soldier

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,645 0 0
Everything that film has churned out since the beginning, I've liked
Film looks decent but don't seem like a marvel film to me. Said that when the trailer dropped. The run the jewels song makes the trailer epic though

But then he's my least favourite in civil war

Feb 11, 2013
Reactions
3,522 0 0
Film looks decent but don't seem like a marvel film to me. Said that when the trailer dropped. The run the jewels song makes the trailer epic though

But then he's my least favourite in civil war
I feel you, that's not always a bad thing though.
We evidently have different taste ;)

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,645 0 0
I feel you, that's not always a bad thing though.
We evidently have different taste ;)
Oh no not a bad thing at all, I really like the look of it, very stylish too. But just don't Look MCU marvel esque

I bet I end up loving it though and I'm so up for the soundtrack

Jul 16, 2016
Nottingham, England
Reactions
185 0 0
I really enjoyed the trailer. The car chase scenes look as though they're going to be a lot of fun. The poster is terrible though, way too many characters crammed in there.

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Reactions
4,398 0 0
Without a doubt the least interested I've been for an MCU film ever, just looks meh bordering on awful