Black Panther - In theaters February 16, 2018

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Reactions
16,418 2 0
[MOVIE1]Title: Black Panther (2018)

Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure

Director: Ryan Coogler

Cast: Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong'o, Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker, Andy Serkis and Martin Freeman

Plot: After the events of Captain America: Civil War, King T'Challa returns home to the reclusive, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to serve as his country's new leader. However, T'Challa soon finds that he is challenged for the throne from factions within his own country. When two foes conspire to destroy Wakanda, the hero known as Black Panther must team up with C.I.A. agent Everett K. Ross and members of the Dora Milaje, Wakandan special forces, to prevent Wakanda from being dragged into a world war.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
[/POSTER1]

From IMDB

bpt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,358 3 0
Without a doubt the least interested I've been for an MCU film ever, just looks meh bordering on awful
Pretty much how I feel about it to be honest... I'm not a huge fan of Marvel films nowadays anyway, but this doesn't excite me in the slightest.

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Reactions
4,398 0 0
Looming forward to this a lot more now I've seen the Infinity War trailer and how big a part Wakanda seems to play in it

Apr 27, 2009
Durham,NC
Reactions
1,216 0 0
This move has a new spot or trailer everyday.We get it.This movie is going to be good.

Feb 25, 2010
Reactions
338 0 0
I don't know; every trailer that I see of this is...off and uninspiring. Or maybe I'm suffering from super-hero fatigue?

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Reactions
16,418 2 0
Jan 13, 2016
Suffocating in Steelbooks
Reactions
641 0 0
HELP.

My boyfriend told me that we HAVE TO see this movie when it comes out.
Please- I need suggestions to help me get out of seeing this movie... any and all variety of excuses, I'm willing to try them all.