Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Black Panther

Tagline: Long live the king

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Ryan Coogler

Cast: Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong'o, Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman, Daniel Kaluuya, Letitia Wright, Winston Duke, Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker, Andy Serkis, John Kani, Sterling K. Brown, Seth Carr, Denzel Whitaker, Florence Kasumba, Isaach De Bankolé, Danny Sapani, Sydelle Noel, Janeshia Adams-Ginyard, Jénel Stevens, Shaunette Renée Wilson, Stan Lee, Sebastian Stan, Bambadjan Bamba, Jeremy Sample, Sope Aluko, Alexis Rhee, Tahseen Ghauri, Danny Chung, David S. Lee, Mark Ashworth, Shad Gaspard, William Cowboy Reed, Alex Hibbert, Lucy Hockings, Ashton Tyler, Atandwa Kani, Connie Chiume, Dorothy Steel, Marija Abney, Maria Hippolyte, Marie Mouroum, Zola Williams, Christine Hollingsworth, Nabiyah Be, Michael David Yuhl, Elizabeth Elkins, Raven Wynn, Amechi Okocha, Tony Sears, Francesca Faridany, Roland Kilumbu, Timothy Carr, Apollo GT, James Siderits, Travis Love, Lidya Jewett, Alona Leoine, Kinley Fleurejuste, Ofu Obekpa, Michael R. Ciminna, John Y Lee, Byron Coolie, William Walker, Joseph Akharoh Jr., Stanley Aughtry, Raenen Golez, Leo De Rivera, Tevin Beech, Tari Omoro, Andrea Antonio Canal, David Dunston, Emelita T. Gonzalez, Josue Louis-Charles, Isaac Phillips, Trevor Noah, Jamel Chambers, Michael Christopher Rodney

Release: 2018-02-13

Runtime: 134

Plot: King T'Challa returns home from America to the reclusive, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to serve as his country's new leader. However, T'Challa soon finds that he is challenged for the throne by factions within his own country as well as without. Using powers reserved to Wakandan kings, T'Challa assumes the Black Panther mantel to join with girlfriend Nakia, the queen-mother, his princess-kid sister, members of the Dora Milaje (the Wakandan 'special forces') and an American secret agent, to prevent Wakanda from being dragged into a world war.

TRAILER!!

DAYUM! :OMG: That was AWESOME! :woot: Now I'm REALLY looking forward to this! :cool:

ddqscznwkiot4m3ziteq.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
The song in the trailer is by run the jewels - legend has it but I prefer the trailer instrumental version

So... looks like Black Panther gets a new mask (Suit?) sometime during the film...

Old:
View attachment 316592

New:
View attachment 316593 View attachment 316594

Personally... I don't like the new one at all. The old one was MUCH cooler.
They eyes are way too big now. He went from looking bad ass to kind of cheesy looking (IMO).
What do you guys think?

A side from that. Looks pretty cool. A lot brighter and colorful than I thought it would be.

So looks like he officially changes suits in the film.
Sucks cause the first one is WAY better. The second mask/suit is no where near as good.

mld-01438_r.jpg
mld-ss-01382_v11.jpg

With the statue in the foreground directly next to the deep background and the ships hovering at different depths, that poster would make a phenomenal lenticular. I can see them now, sticking out like Cap and the Quinjet on Nova's Winter Soldier

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007