Mondo Black Swan OST by Clint Mansell (colored vinyl)

C2V3N

Premium Supporter
Oct 6, 2014
Zagreb, Croatia
Released: October 3rd, 2015
Purchase: Mondo
Price: $35

BLACK_SWAN_1024x1024.jpg

black-swan_gatefold-variant-disks_1024x1024.jpg

black-swan_variant-both-records1_1024x1024.jpg

black-swan_gatefold-disks_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dan8885
Any info on how the sound quality is for the color variant? thinking about getting a copy but wont if its a bad transfer like Mondos The Fountain.

• Thanks
Mine sounds perfect. But also my Fountain does. And all other of my colored Mondo/Death Waltz.

So i purchased a used copy off ebay, got a good price and visually the record looks pristine. I cleaned it before use but i have pops throughout. Maybe i just have bad luck or something, i only own two color LP's and both have issues.

I dont own a machine to clean so i might take them to a record store and see if they can provide some sort of deeper cleaning.

• Thanks
So i purchased a used copy off ebay, got a good price and visually the record looks pristine. I cleaned it before use but i have pops throughout. Maybe i just have bad luck or something, i only own two color LP's and both have issues.

I dont own a machine to clean so i might take them to a record store and see if they can provide some sort of deeper cleaning.

Damn, that's too bad mate. I really don't have any problems. I use the Knosti too clean my wax. Best and cheapest cleaning machine in my opinion.
But I don't know if it really helps since you tried to clean it already. Sounds more like a bad pressing from what you say :dunno:

1300001_b.jpg