Blade (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 24, 2017 (First Batch) - April 30, 2018 (Second Batch) - March 4, 2019 (Re-release)
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-orders for re-release go live January 19 around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

11526666-103450654 (1).jpg

11526666-4494510727840.jpg11526666-1294510727970.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting on delivery
My blade steelbook order was dispatched on Friday November 24th

I have had orders for different steelbooks that was dispatched on November 24th/25th delivered already last week

My Dispatch email is Delivery is estimated between Fri 08 Dec - Mon 11 Dec
My dispatch emails always says delivery within 14-17 days in the emails even though I get delivery usually in 4-7 days

Does everyone who had Blade steelbook order dispatched on November 24th including those who have already had their orders delivered have listed in their account Est. Delivery 05/03/2018 that's in your order history in your account not your dispatch email.

@BluSteel2012
Did you get delivery of Blade steelbook yet

Yes. Mine also came today @paulboland

Along with the rest of my black Friday bargains.......
That's good :thumbs:

I not got delivery yet :(
I was expecting to be delivered by today hopefully my blade orders will arrive by tomorrow.

What est delivery date does it say in your account order history note not the dispatch email.

I got John Wick delivery today that was dispatched on the 25th that was my only Zavvi delivery this morning

My other orders that was dispatched on 22/23/24 was delivered last week all except Blade

I'm still waiting on delivery
My blade steelbook order was dispatched on Friday November 24th

I have had orders for different steelbooks that was dispatched on November 24th/25th delivered already last week

My Dispatch email is Delivery is estimated between Fri 08 Dec - Mon 11 Dec
My dispatch emails always says delivery within 14-17 days in the emails even though I get delivery usually in 4-7 days

Does everyone who had Blade steelbook order dispatched on November 24th including those who have already had their orders delivered have listed in their account Est. Delivery 05/03/2018 that's in your order history in your account not your dispatch email.

@BluSteel2012
Did you get delivery of Blade steelbook yet

My Blade I ordered on the 23rd shipped on the 24th with the Est.delivery 05/03/18 which arrived today with a very nice long scratch along the back artwork which I won't be able to get replaced. Also not sure which is the right one but I got a black disc and not a blue disc that a friend got in his Steelbook.

What’s the difference between the discs? Was actually going to swap out my blue one for a black one to match the rest of the trilogy

I'm not sure and won't be able to tell you as I've just tested it now to see and it doesn't F****** work it just spins and then stops,I didn't even know there was a blue disc till he sent me picture of his Steelbook. Look likes it's going back and I'm going to have to wait till march.

• Thanks
Reactions: YellowCake
I'm not sure and won't be able to tell you as I've just tested it now to see and it doesn't F****** work it just spins and then stops,I didn't even know there was a blue disc till he sent me picture of his Steelbook. Look likes it's going back and I'm going to have to wait till march.

It’s ok. I can wait til March for an answer! In all seriousness though hopefully they’ll be able to sort something sooner but knowing Zavvi and their (lack of) customer service it might be a long winter

Reactions: huggy2k4
Another for the title only on the spine UK collection :thumbs: started by TERMINATOR 2 in June, 2009.
Rare indeed with only about two dozen other examples here in the UK.

Reactions: robbodoc
My copy arrived today, with T2 3D. One of these was sent way before the other! But hey, happy it has finally arrived. I was starting to get antsy.