Blade (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 24, 2017 (First Batch) - April 30, 2018 (Second Batch) - March 4, 2019 (Re-release)
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-orders for re-release go live January 19 around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

11526666-103450654 (1).jpg

11526666-4494510727840.jpg11526666-1294510727970.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I made these two artworks for a potential BLADE Steelbook. I hope they change the current design, because a combination of both red poster artworks would look much better.
BLADESteelbookConcept1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Pretty expensive month for Marvel collectors... Just had 2 new releases of CA Civil War and Doc Strange, Spiderman Homecoming on 20th Nov, Blade on 24th Nov, Luke Cage S1 on 27th Nov and no doubt Thor Ragnorak will be up for pre-order early November too... seem go ages with nothing then everything comes at once!

As for the one red and the two grey BLADE steelbooks here in the UK the least said the better . . . should've been all red like this or very similar.
Japan
upload_2017-10-23_16-57-12.png

Thankfully our BLADE steelbook doesn't suffer as much from image cropping as the Canadian BLADE steelbook.

. . . and, if ours has a decent finish - either full or spot gloss - it has the potential to be one of the best flat steelbooks of the year.

BLADE (Japan) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BLADE (Canada)
upload_2017-10-23_17-8-30.png
upload_2017-10-23_17-10-41.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
like it not available to pre-order thru @zavvi yet this bloke has 5 of 2000 according to there listing

@zavvi care to comment or are staff allowed to sell stock before you put on sale????

personally if was me and was staff, i would fire this joker/thief take you pick they have listed there business address

and just in case they delete there listing in spolier below

basil :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Dan and Butz2k
I don't really think it's appropriate to post what is clearly someone's home address just because they're selling something at a higher price than you think it should be.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
@Basil

Remove that address ....

Talk about an over the top reaction.

He could just be confident about being able to secure 5 copies when it goes live. Worst comes to worse, he can't fullfil his orders ebay allow you to cancel orders if you are out of stock. So you are jumping to conclusions.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
I don't really think it's appropriate to post what is clearly someone's home address just because they're selling something at a higher price than you think it should be.

@Basil

Remove that address ....

Talk about an over the top reaction.

He could just be confident about being able to secure 5 copies when it goes live. Worst comes to worse, he can't fullfil his orders ebay allow you to cancel orders if you are out of stock. So you are jumping to conclusions.

I get what you are saying but the address is already in the public domain on eBay. It's not secret concealed info

Address removed, we don't allow people to post others info for obvious reasons. Whether they have got multiple copies or not its not a reason to start posting others personal information.

@Basil

I was going to say the same thing. He doesn't already have the copies.
It's set up as a pre-order since Zavvi allows you to order 5 copies without classifying you as a reseller.
He won't be shipping them until he receives them from Zavvi.

2 sold already.

like it not available to pre-order thru @zavvi yet this bloke has 5 of 2000 according to there listing

@zavvi care to comment or are staff allowed to sell stock before you put on sale????

personally if was me and was staff, i would fire this joker/thief take you pick they have listed there business address

and just in case they delete there listing in spolier below

basil :thumbs:

How did you find my eBay account? :D

No copies have been sold. No staff have any units. I haven't even seen it in person yet.

PS Timing will be communicated nearer Black Friday - Everything for that day still being finalised.

Last edited:
It is a shame though but unavoidable. One of the challenges collectors face. A few weeks back a guy posted 12 copies of the thing steelbook with a £10 mark up. Not bad for a days work. I'm relatively new to collecting but it's not just steelbooks this happens with it's anything in high demand, just a shame for people who genuinely buy to keep.