Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Blade II (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

11118990-7984301349027039.jpg

11118990-1134301349054642.jpg

11118990-1664301349047004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Emailed them last week enquiring about the release date and got the following response.

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The due delivery date for this item is 5-12-2016.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team
Zavvi customer service would have just gone by the website listing showing December 5th they would not know about any release date changes until the website listing updates to a different date.

If the stock arrives at the warehouse today it will update to buy now tomorrow or you will see a new release date be updated on the website on Tue or Wed

I had 2 emails for the Blade steelbooks early this afternoon, saying the payment has been declined and the orders were ready to be dispatched, there is no problem with my credit card, already checked.

What is going on, has anyone else had dispatched messages for the blade steelbooks or is this some kind of error?

Zavvi told me to re-oder in the automated message, I know I can put in my card details again but I'm wondering what is going on with this.

Last edited:
I had 2 emails for the Blade steelbooks early this afternoon, saying the payment has been declined and the orders were ready to be dispatched, there is no problem with my credit card, already checked.

What is going on has anyone else had dispatched messages for the blade steelbooks or is this some kind of error?

Zavvi told me to re-oder in the automated message, I know I can put in my card details again but I'm wondering what is going on with this.
I had the exact same two emails regarding both my Blade orders. My payment details haven't changed and I've even had my copy of It shipped today from the same payment method :LOL: I'm now wondering whether to cancel and hope for price drops or at least a hint of a UK edition of Blade for hope to complete the Trilogy.

I had the exact same two emails regarding both my Blade orders. My payment details haven't changed and I've even had my copy of It shipped today from the same payment method :LOL: I'm now wondering whether to cancel and hope for price drops or at least a hint of a UK edition of Blade for hope to complete the Trilogy.

Are you saying you entered the details in yourself under account and resolve or did Zavvi still send it with the usual dispatched email later?

Are you saying you entered the details in yourself under account and resolve or did Zavvi still send it with the usual dispatched email later?
I haven't entered any new info. I just received two "payment problem" emails this afternoon concerning both Blade orders back from June 15 with 5% off :p Far as I know, shipping is pending till I add some card details and resolve as you said. Weird... :confused:

I haven't entered any new info. I just received two "payment problem" emails this afternoon concerning both Blade orders back from June 15 with 5% off :p Far as I know, shipping is pending till I add some card details and resolve as you said. Weird... :confused:

Well it looks like their trying to cancel them for some of us or there is an error, I ordered mine back in June, I had the discount code on my orders too, got to question if their really being sent yet, the release date keeps changing, one of the most annoying pre-orders. I wonder how long they give us to resolve the issue before they just cancel the order, will take them a while to answer what is going on as usual.

Last edited:
I see it's back in stock however the recent EIV Steelbooks haven't quite been a hit, but I'm holding out for in hand photos, I mean it's Blade.

Yes finally shipped today, I hoping for Glossy and embossed title but I've got a feeling it'll be flat and matte. Now I need to find me a Blade 1 Steelbook.