DigiPack Blade Runner 2049 (2D + 3D + 4K) (Blu-ray Digipack + Booklet) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: March 2, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon.co.jp - Blu-ray Edition | 3D Edition | 4K UHD Edition
Price: ¥5,122 (Blu-ray) | ¥6,151 (3D) | ¥7,344 (4K)

BR2D.jpg

BR3D.jpg
BR4k.jpg

I love the look of the digipak but is this going to be like the MovieNex packs? (like with Thor The Dark World where you just get the standard bluray cellophaned to the steelbook - in that case - digi in this case)

And 4 disc slots in the case but 2 discs with the film?

I love the look of the digipak but is this going to be like the MovieNex packs? (like with Thor The Dark World where you just get the standard bluray cellophaned to the steelbook - in that case - digi in this case)

And 4 disc slots in the case but 2 discs with the film?

I believe the Digipack with come empty and wrapped to the amaray. As for the 4 slots, I guess it's so you can add more discs if you'd like (BD, DVD, 3D, 4K... original soundtrack on CD).

• Thanks
Reactions: Lordpercy
I'd get this if the Harrison Ford pic was from original Blade Runner and had not title on so I could pop the final cut UHD in that side, either way, interested to see how this turns out

i have this on order. i currently have like 8 versions of blade runner 2049 so far, this is must have for me, cant wait to see the digipack :D

Thanks. It must have been a 3rd party seller. I thought I was ordering from Amazon Japan. Anyway, its worked this time. Cheers all!

Bladerunner is my favourite film of all time along with 'Once Upon a Time in the West' and BR2049 follows closely.