Blade Runner 2049 (2D Blu-ray + DVD) (Wal-Mart Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: January 18, 2018
Price: $34.96
Purchase link: Wal-Mart
Notes: Includes mini steel model kit with combo pack
54b887ec-654d-4bbe-ae49-98ae77a0315f_1.c8a6fb05097dfb6bf4f8c51fe3be5598.jpeg

Has anyone put this together yet? Really curious how an actual photo of it looks.

Ok I opened one, and put it together..... Let me just say this thing is very cool. With that said, it's a HUGE pain in the ass. Make sure you have a great set of needle-nose pliers, a thin but very strong tweezers, a thin strong clipper that will be able to cut metal, and most of all have lots of patience. I don't know how long it took me exactly because I kept taking breaks, but it will be safe to say this will definitely take 3 to 5 hours to get it precise. That long without breaking any of the very delicate thin pieces of metal that they have you bending and twisting around. Also the directions are not very clear in some of the bends to be careful and good luck. I will upload the pictures I took of unboxing and the build in various stages until completion.

@Deckard99 It's nice but don't see many people being successful with the build, and throwing it away when things start breaking during the builds. Making it even rarer later on.

Reactions: antpic14
  • Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
About 4 inches long and a little more then 2 inches at it's widest point. Like I said above... take your time and be careful, the potential to break it is right there at every bend.

Wow, great job putting together the spinner and thanks for all the step by step photos. I'm not going to attempt mine. I just don't have the patience and coordination. Besides, I have the 2 NECA spinners that already come complete so that's good enough for me. For some reason I thought this was going to be much smaller, so it's pretty cool that it's actually 4" long. Not bad! Hope you will find a nice display spot after all that hard work.