Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €39.99

C5523F03-3E65-4059-B4A7-74A4C49CDB25.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for posting this OP! Total came out to be 36.91 EUR (~$44.53 USD) to ship to U.S., cheaper than all the (now sold out) UK editions that also had the glasses. And this includes the Mondo style steelbook, which I've been holding out on since I have the other ones already preordered.

• Thanks
Reactions: wouter
The pictures look like the steelbook will be packaged in the back of the box set! Really hope they won't package them separately :/

How do you see that?

The width of the box set looks like there will be a picture of the city scape at the height of the small flap in the back, with the glasses in front and the steelbook behind it, dimension wise it makes sense. Like i said, just looks like that to me, but i could be wrong. People are wondering the same about the blaster edition and it just makes no sense to me that all these editions would be packaged separately haha

The width of the box set looks like there will be a picture of the city scape at the height of the small flap in the back, with the glasses in front and the steelbook behind it, dimension wise it makes sense. Like i said, just looks like that to me, but i could be wrong. People are wondering the same about the blaster edition and it just makes no sense to me that all these editions would be packaged separately haha
The image of the steelbook is a placeholder image and we do not know the height of the box. So the steelbook can be behind the glasses, below or above. And I do not understand why the place where the steelbook is in the box is important.

The image of the steelbook is a placeholder image and we do not know the height of the box. So the steelbook can be behind the glasses, below or above. And I do not understand why the place where the steelbook is in the box is important.
Yah..it doesn't matter if it's a placeholder image for the steelbook, the picture of the box set itself is accurate and is depicted like the steelbook could lie sideways in the back of it.
It's not important to me either where the steelbook is in the box, my point was not where it is but that it is in there at all. If thats not important to you its completely fine but i would personally love to see this edition holding steelbook and glasses inside the box and not having them being packaged separately like some editions of other movies are.

Thos whisky-glasses are super-cool, and the film itself is a must have, so this is a no-brainer for me. But it's sold out everywhere :(