Blade Runner 2049 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #61) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on December 28, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $42.99
Group buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Notes:
Total Print : 2,800 copies
Full slip 1,300 copies
Lenticular 1,500 copies

1513648533070808.jpg15136485974752234.jpg

Last edited:
I've plumped for the lenticular although the full slip is rather eye catching. All in all it will sit comfortably alongside my forthcoming HMV steelbook and no doubt if other e-retailers of steelbooks produce differing versions I'll probably be in for those too. One can sometimes have not enough versions of a particular film.

• Thanks
Reactions: neo and Radagast
Is anybody out there able to confirm this version is three discs? May sound a silly question as its in the title, but the UK version has only two..I'm currently weighing up whether to shell out for a skinny slip and a third disc of bonus features might just swing it.. Much obliged!

Is anybody out there able to confirm this version is three discs? May sound a silly question as its in the title, but the UK version has only two..I'm currently weighing up whether to shell out for a skinny slip and a third disc of bonus features might just swing it.. Much obliged!

Yeah it’s three discs

The regular retail edition of BR 2019 is scheduled for January 16th - will we have these in our hands before that? I want to cancel my Amazon preorder but not if these don't look likely to come out before.

Reactions: Mickle_89
Why don't Kimchi include a booklet like any self-respecting retailer does? Do they think we collectors don't like to read?
Then at least give us a booklet with only pictures like FilmArena does.:sour:

Because like the O-rings, people buy them. And people buy them even though they don't include books.
So why include more stuff? So people can start complaining about how much more they cost? :)

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
If you don't know the details of one of THE biggest films in cinema HISTORY thats really REALLY bad! NO exucse is even remotely acceptable on a site like this!!!!

Didn't you Notice the post I Quoted ???

My Post was a joke because @BluMan Chu wrote ''The regular retail edition of BR 2019 is scheduled for January 16th''

He wrote 2019 instead of 2049 :p