Blade Runner 2049 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #61) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on December 28, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $42.99
Group buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Notes:
Total Print : 2,800 copies
Full slip 1,300 copies
Lenticular 1,500 copies

1513648533070808.jpg15136485974752234.jpg

Last edited:
Had to spring for the lenti. The colour scheme combined with Kimchi's always amazing lenticulars will make this a must-have, IMO. I think this will be one of the great slips that really pop. Figured if I didn't get it, I'd really end up regretting it.

Kimchi's lentis have always been high quality and never disappoint. The original poster also seems to be suitable for great depth.
So since there aren't any announcements for a WEA steelbook yet, I think I'll try to get one on pre-order date, too :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Man, I can't believe how quickly these sold out. Went for the one click dead on time, out of stock by the time I was at the cart. Went to get both the others individually, lenti had sold out. Madness.

Purchased the full slip edition from an Italian website who source worldwide releases. Have emailed them this morning to confirm whether or not they were able to bag me a copy.
Fingers crossed? EVERYTHING CROSSED!!!!

Just curious guys. How come more didnt jump on the GB on here? That way you would have secured your copy in advance.
Because, personally, I find the price of the item becomes too high due to postage costs, import and processing charges incurred by whoever provides the postal service, through no fault of whoever hosts the group guys, I hasten to add.
This is one I only decided to go for during the last few days so I'm a late comer to this edition.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza
shame no UHD with this
so its either uhd steel and no bonus disk or kimichi and bonus disc without uhd
i believe you’re going 4K like I’m, and it’s been pretty hard to collect steelbooks, no definitive edition that we’d get everything that we want, many times I need to just ignore all these releases and just bought amaray...