Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 5, 2018
Purchase link: Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £24.99

11566759-4984541859589914 (1).jpg
11566759-1324541859508863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok no worries i just leave uk order then i just thought it all come from uk zavvi. Never knew zavvi did different ones for other countries.
They are not different. It’s exactly the same steelbook. I have never received German versions.
They are al being shipped from Zavvi UK.

When ordering I use the WELCOME346 link and the code DEZ12 to get 12% discount.

They are not different. It’s exactly the same steelbook. I have never received German versions.

So if ordering from germany its Sent from Uk just as if i was to order from uk Right?thats what i thought as only zavvi.

I've gone with HMV's for now, but could be tempted to order this as well if the final artwork is decent enough. I can already tell this movie is going to cost me a fortune... got my eye on three editions as it is and it's not even out in cinemas yet. :wacky:

Thats strange as opened an account and none of codes work.

Thank you. Wow. All this time I didn't realize that.

I thought it was like Amazon.de.

However I don't believe the WELCOME346 code works anymore. It expired at the end of September.

So if ordering from germany its Sent from Uk just as if i was to order from uk Right?thats what i thought as only zavvi.
Almost correct.....because it's being sent from Guernsey, not the UK. If being sent from Guernsey you don't get tracking, even if you did check it at ordering.
And to make it even better....if you are lucky you also need to pay a customs fee. Some get through customs and some not.

Once I have received an item from Cologne.....The Great Wall, but that's it. 99.9% came from Guernsey.

Almost correct.....because it's being sent from Guernsey, not the UK. If being sent from Guernsey you don't get tracking, even if you did check it at ordering.
And to make it even better....if you are lucky you also need to pay a customs fee. Some get through customs and some not.

Once I have received an item from Cologne.....The Great Wall, but that's it. 99.9% came from Guernsey.
This is being sent to australia so no tracking anyway and does not matter about customs as does not affect me here of that value. Im taking they use the same white box packing or is this just a hit or a miss what its sent in?
I did get code to work but not the welcome346 or even welcome code just the DEZ12 worked for me.
Its a little saving so anything helps just hope exchange rate is on my side against aussie dollar then.

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
This is being sent to australia so no tracking anyway and does not matter about customs as does not affect me here of that value. Im taking they use the same white box packing or is this just a hit or a miss what its sent in?
I did get code to work but not the welcome346 or even welcome code just the DEZ12 worked for me.
Its a little saving so anything helps just hope exchange rate is on my side against aussie dollar then.
The welcome346 code gives you 10%, DEZ12 12%, sounds a better deal to me :thumbs: