Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 5, 2018
Purchase link: Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £24.99

11566759-4984541859589914 (1).jpg
11566759-1324541859508863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats strange as opened an account and none of codes work.

Add it to your basket. Come out and click on the link again provided earlier in this thread. The item will already be in your basket, enter code and it should work then. It's all about clicking through the email.....

Is it possible to use the DEZ12 code for a UK delivery?

I might be wrong but I don't think they ship to the UK from the German site. Weird, I know as it's a UK company. But you guys get the UK site.

Might be something to do with tax or something...... ?

The welcome346 code gives you 10%, DEZ12 12%, sounds a better deal to me :thumbs:
Yes 12% is better but a few posts ago you said both could be used. But i order with dez12 hrs ago so all good. I had to check see if the euro was in my favour against the aus dollar vs gbp against the aus dollar and using the code through zavvi.de worked out better.
As long as its same edition as if i ordered from uk im happy with that.
But in saying that if there is a limited or special edition comes out with the steelbook i cancel anyways but for now nothing else out there yet.

Yes 12% is better but a few posts ago you said both could be used. But i order with dez12 hrs ago so all good. I had to check see if the euro was in my favour against the aus dollar vs gbp against the aus dollar and using the code through zavvi.de worked out better.
As long as its same edition as if i ordered from uk im happy with that.
But in saying that if there is a limited or special edition comes out with the steelbook i cancel anyways but for now nothing else out there yet.
Ah, ok, but this is not how I meant it. It’s either 10% or 12%, not both.

• Thanks
Reactions: bwatt99
Almost correct.....because it's being sent from Guernsey, not the UK. If being sent from Guernsey you don't get tracking, even if you did check it at ordering.
And to make it even better....if you are lucky you also need to pay a customs fee. Some get through customs and some not.

Once I have received an item from Cologne.....The Great Wall, but that's it. 99.9% came from Guernsey.
Zavvi have various warehouses in Europe beside the ones from Channel Islands Guernsey and UK Warrington

They dispatch orders from UK/Channel Islands/Holland/Sweden and some other locations
Which warehouse your orders gets dispatched from depends on which warehouse has stock available at the time and your address
UK address are shipped from either Guernsey and UK Warrington warehouses

EU and rest of World address it varies which warehouse and country it's dispatched from and also depends on product type ordered
Most steelbooks will be dispatched from Guernsey but not always

Last edited:
Zavvi have various warehouses in Europe beside the ones from Channel Islands Guernsey and UK Warrington

They dispatch orders from UK/Channel Islands/Holland/Sweden and some other locations
Which warehouse your orders gets dispatched from depends on which warehouse has stock available at the time and your address
UK address are shipped from either Guernsey and UK Warrington warehouses

EU and rest of World address it varies which warehouse and country it's dispatched from and also depends on product type ordered
Most steelbooks will be dispatched from Guernsey but not always
I have the feeling all new released items come from Guernsey. But yes, it could be other warehouses are being used. Never had that experience so far (except for just one). I have also ordered Amarays and they also came from Guernsey.
And I don’t think the address matters. For Germany it would be logic to use Holland. Way faster. Now it takes 2-3 weeks because they ship from Guernsey.
And you can get a nice additional customs fee :wtf:
Ok....the last few lines were written out of frustration. Sorry :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I have the feeling all new released items come from Guernsey. But yes, it could be other warehouses are being used. Never had that experience so far (except for just one). I have also ordered Amarays and they also came from Guernsey.
And I don’t think the address matters. For Germany it would be logic to use Holland. Way faster. Now it takes 2-3 weeks because they ship from Guernsey.
And you can get a nice additional customs fee :wtf:
Ok....the last few lines were written out of frustration. Sorry :naughty:
Not all new releases get shipped from Guernsey
I order from Zavvi various type of products most of these are new releases
Steelbooks
Blu-ray Amarays
Box Sets
Film Vinyl Soundtracks
Merchandise as in Action Figures Posters etc

It depends what country you live in
I live in Rep of Ireland but most my orders are now not shipped from the UK which I find strange as they used to be mostly dispatched from Guernsey with the odd order sent from Warrington
This all changed in past 3 months

99% of my Soundtrack Vinyl orders gets shipped from Sweden
A lot of Blu-ray Amaray's gets sent also from Sweden in past 2-3 months
Steelbooks most get shipped from Guernsey but in past few months that changed it now varies as to where shipped from

Items sent from Sweden to Rep of Ireland can arrive after 6 days or take as long as 15 - 21 days
Dispatch email from what I have noticed recently it don't mean it was actually dispatched that day
Some of my parcels have the date it was posted on it :rofl:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Nice one @rschiks . Was waiting for pictures of that. @bwatt99 They had the listing on Zoom at £39.99 but no image. Looks like they have more now.

uhdrh4933guv_2.jpg

uhdrh4933guv_4.jpg

Last edited:
Has it been up for pre order yet as not available? Would be good it the show you the glass as well.

50 quid a pop . . . not including the whisk(e)y (lol)
https://www.firebox.com/Blade-Runner-Whiskey-Glasses/p4346
upload_2017-10-6_14-36-45.png
upload_2017-10-6_14-41-2.png
upload_2017-10-6_14-46-19.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the steelbook front title: I prefer the larger print showing on the UK mock-up compared to the smaller print showing in France . . . not that it matters much as I presumethe UK cover is the more likely of the two to be the International:-
upload_2017-10-6_14-49-20.png
upload_2017-10-6_14-47-56.png
upload_2017-10-6_14-53-13.png

50 quid a pop . . . not including the whisk(e)y (lol)
https://www.firebox.com/Blade-Runner-Whiskey-Glasses/p4346
View attachment 337629 View attachment 337630 View attachment 337632
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the steelbook front title: I prefer the larger print showing on the UK mock-up compared to the smaller print showing in France . . . not that it matters much as I presumethe UK cover is the more likely of the two to be the International:-
View attachment 337634 View attachment 337633 View attachment 337637

Only £40 at Zoom. Seems a bargain then!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: virkia